12-06-2014, 06:40 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Jinsul
Accused Scammer's Profile: You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Was this done onsite: [Yes/No] Yes

Proof: Entire Skype Conversation is saved and will be given upon request by administrator/moderator. ***Updates with giving him time to acquire payment, he told me to "fuck off".

When did this happen: Between July 30th and now (ongoing)

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)
Paypal, screenshot can be given upon request by administrator/moderator
How much?: $5

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- The dispute was addressed and he stated that he would give me my money very soon. After two months of waiting, I acquired for the payment once again. He stated "fuck off" and numerous emoji's via Skype, all of which are screenshotted.

Other comments: Due to personal information I will share the skype conversation and Paypal verification through PM if required. I do not wish to post these pictures for the entire community to see, thank you.

Other comments: I believe seeing the professionalism, and lack of, that this individual should be banned from this site as he has stolen this money from me, and shows no signs of returning it.
12-07-2014, 04:20 PM #11
Ethan
Ethan is awesome
Originally posted by Jinsul View Post
im going to need more time than that...

How long will you need?
12-07-2014, 06:40 PM #12
Tears
Temp is my dad.
at most a week. If its not paid by then you can ban me.
12-07-2014, 08:55 PM #13
Ethan
Ethan is awesome
Originally posted by Jinsul View Post
at most a week. If its not paid by then you can ban me.

You have until Saturday to give a full refund!
12-09-2014, 01:13 AM #14
I have the screenshots if you'd like it. But it seems that he is willing to refund me. Said he will give it to me by Saturday, through he only has 48 hours I'll allow it.

He also stated:
[2014-12-06 10:49:02 PM] Its Fucking TEARS: scamming ******?
[2014-12-06 10:49:12 PM] Its Fucking TEARS: reply to me pussy ass bitch
[2014-12-06 10:49:21 PM] bruh i have the top people on ngu that vouch for me you think u hurt me? think again buddy

Not sure what kind of power he's trying to show off especially on a forum that is not his. I'll update this thread by Saturday. Thank you Ethan.
12-10-2014, 05:09 PM #15
Ethan
Ethan is awesome
Originally posted by VindictiveCross View Post
I have the screenshots if you'd like it. But it seems that he is willing to refund me. Said he will give it to me by Saturday, through he only has 48 hours I'll allow it.

He also stated:
[2014-12-06 10:49:02 PM] Its Fucking TEARS: scamming ******?
[2014-12-06 10:49:12 PM] Its Fucking TEARS: reply to me pussy ass bitch
[2014-12-06 10:49:21 PM] bruh i have the top people on ngu that vouch for me you think u hurt me? think again buddy

Not sure what kind of power he's trying to show off especially on a forum that is not his. I'll update this thread by Saturday. Thank you Ethan.

The accused scammer will have until Saturday and Saturday Only. if he fails to reply / refund he will be banned.
12-11-2014, 07:01 AM #16
Tears
Temp is my dad.
he was paid. done with this.
12-11-2014, 10:24 PM #17
Ethan
Ethan is awesome
Originally posted by VindictiveCross View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: Jinsul
Accused Scammer's Profile: You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Was this done onsite: [Yes/No] Yes

Proof: Entire Skype Conversation is saved and will be given upon request by administrator/moderator. ***Updates with giving him time to acquire payment, he told me to "fuck off".

When did this happen: Between July 30th and now (ongoing)

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)
Paypal, screenshot can be given upon request by administrator/moderator
How much?: $5

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- The dispute was addressed and he stated that he would give me my money very soon. After two months of waiting, I acquired for the payment once again. He stated "fuck off" and numerous emoji's via Skype, all of which are screenshotted.

Other comments: Due to personal information I will share the skype conversation and Paypal verification through PM if required. I do not wish to post these pictures for the entire community to see, thank you.

Other comments: I believe seeing the professionalism, and lack of, that this individual should be banned from this site as he has stolen this money from me, and shows no signs of returning it.

Can u confirm if the accused scammer has refunded you? please Quote back!
12-12-2014, 12:51 AM #18
Tears
Temp is my dad.
Originally posted by Ethan View Post
Can u confirm if the accused scammer has refunded you? please Quote back!

i have the screenshots on skype.
12-12-2014, 04:23 PM #19
It's been dealt with, thanks Ethan.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo