12-06-2014, 06:40 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Jinsul
Accused Scammer's Profile: You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Was this done onsite: [Yes/No] Yes

Proof: Entire Skype Conversation is saved and will be given upon request by administrator/moderator. ***Updates with giving him time to acquire payment, he told me to "fuck off".

When did this happen: Between July 30th and now (ongoing)

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)
Paypal, screenshot can be given upon request by administrator/moderator
How much?: $5

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- The dispute was addressed and he stated that he would give me my money very soon. After two months of waiting, I acquired for the payment once again. He stated "fuck off" and numerous emoji's via Skype, all of which are screenshotted.

Other comments: Due to personal information I will share the skype conversation and Paypal verification through PM if required. I do not wish to post these pictures for the entire community to see, thank you.

Other comments: I believe seeing the professionalism, and lack of, that this individual should be banned from this site as he has stolen this money from me, and shows no signs of returning it.
12-06-2014, 11:50 AM #2
Ethan
Ethan is awesome
Originally posted by VindictiveCross View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: Jinsul
Accused Scammer's Profile: You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Was this done onsite: [Yes/No] Yes

Proof: Entire Skype Conversation is saved and will be given upon request by administrator/moderator. ***Updates with giving him time to acquire payment, he told me to "fuck off".

When did this happen: Between July 30th and now (ongoing)

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)
Paypal, screenshot can be given upon request by administrator/moderator
How much?: $5

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- The dispute was addressed and he stated that he would give me my money very soon. After two months of waiting, I acquired for the payment once again. He stated "fuck off" and numerous emoji's via Skype, all of which are screenshotted.

Other comments: Due to personal information I will share the skype conversation and Paypal verification through PM if required. I do not wish to post these pictures for the entire community to see, thank you.

Other comments: I believe seeing the professionalism, and lack of, that this individual should be banned from this site as he has stolen this money from me, and shows no signs of returning it.

Please update you're thread with the screenshots so I can see Smile
12-07-2014, 01:55 AM #3
Tears
Temp is my dad.
Wasn't done onsite. It was done trough skype. :/
12-07-2014, 01:51 PM #4
Ethan
Ethan is awesome
Originally posted by Jinsul View Post
Wasn't done onsite. It was done trough skype. :/

Please can you provide some information to prove the service didn't take place on site?
12-07-2014, 01:56 PM #5
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Originally posted by Ethan View Post
Please can you provide some information to prove the service didn't take place on site?

Tustin and me talked about having the skype rule eliminated, it's allowed now to do deals on Skype and from NGU.
12-07-2014, 02:40 PM #6
Tears
Temp is my dad.
You're going to have to talk to the other guy about that. If you think it was done onsite then he should have the messages. It wasnt done onsite.
12-07-2014, 02:45 PM #7
Tears
Temp is my dad.
And besides, im not an elite anyways :/
12-07-2014, 03:06 PM #8
Ethan
Ethan is awesome
Originally posted by Snow
Tustin and me talked about having the skype rule eliminated, it's allowed now to do deals on Skype and from NGU.

Okay thanks for the heads up Smile
12-07-2014, 03:08 PM #9
Ethan
Ethan is awesome
Originally posted by Jinsul View Post
And besides, im not an elite anyways :/

You have 48 hours to refund VindictiveCross or actions will be taken.
12-07-2014, 03:19 PM #10
Tears
Temp is my dad.
im going to need more time than that...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo