12-11-2014, 09:47 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Sarmas and aIex
Accused Scammer's Profile: You must login or register to view this content. | You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: Sell

Was this done onsite: No, Skype

Proof: Proof of our Skype convo can be provided if asked by staff
proof:
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Two nights ago

How did you purchase: PayPal

How much?: 350 USD

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- No response, both deleted me on Skype

Other comments:
Here's what happened exactly. I was selling a gameshare (You must login or register to view this content.), and the member aIex was first to contact me on Skype and said he was interested. Then, he has his buddy , Sarmas, add me on Skype because them two were gonna split the price and share the games, all good right? Well, now to make it short, aIex, Sarmas, and myself were in a group chatting doing this deal. The deal was, since they lived in New Zealand, as they said? .. They wanted to test the games first to see if they'd work. So we agreed, half payment ($175 USD) , i give account info, then if it works they send the rest of the cash, and if it doesn't work , they deactivate the account, i refund the first half payment, and we go on. Well, as you can see here: You must login or register to view this content. , he sent the half payment, then we tested. aIex tested the account, games didn't work , so he deactivated the account, then i refunded the first payment and we said goodbye. Well, I forgot to change my PSN's account password back to the normal password because I fell asleep, I wake up, they changed the password, deleted me on PSN, deleted me on Skype, etc. etc you know the usual scammers routine. I have over $450+ in content, my credit card happens to be on the account, hope they know when I get the time on calling Sony and stuff, they will be fucked. Smile So, i just wanted my account back! They changed all info, email/pass, etc. )
Last edited by mczero_ ; 12-11-2014 at 10:27 PM. Reason: Proof added
12-11-2014, 10:12 PM #2
Ethan
Ethan is awesome
Originally posted by mczero
Accused Scammer's Username: Sarmas and aIex
Accused Scammer's Profile: You must login or register to view this content. | You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: Sell

Was this done onsite: No, Skype

Proof: Proof of our Skype convo can be provided if asked by staff

When did this happen: Two nights ago

How did you purchase: PayPal

How much?: 350 USD

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- No response, both deleted me on Skype

Other comments:
Here's what happened exactly. I was selling a gameshare (You must login or register to view this content.), and the member aIex was first to contact me on Skype and said he was interested. Then, he has his buddy , Sarmas, add me on Skype because them two were gonna split the price and share the games, all good right? Well, now to make it short, aIex, Sarmas, and myself were in a group chatting doing this deal. The deal was, since they lived in New Zealand, as they said? .. They wanted to test the games first to see if they'd work. So we agreed, half payment ($175 USD) , i give account info, then if it works they send the rest of the cash, and if it doesn't work , they deactivate the account, i refund the first half payment, and we go on. Well, as you can see here: You must login or register to view this content. , he sent the half payment, then we tested. aIex tested the account, games didn't work , so he deactivated the account, then i refunded the first payment and we said goodbye. Well, I forgot to change my PSN's account password back to the normal password because I fell asleep, I wake up, they changed the password, deleted me on PSN, deleted me on Skype, etc. etc you know the usual scammers routine. I have over $450+ in content, my credit card happens to be on the account, hope they know when I get the time on calling Sony and stuff, they will be fucked. Smile So, i just wanted my account back! They changed all info, email/pass, etc. )

Please update you're thread with Images of proof etc thanks! once done quote me back
12-11-2014, 10:28 PM #3
Originally posted by Ethan View Post
Please update you're thread with Images of proof etc thanks! once done quote me back

Added the proof, the key points, The whole skype log would take awhile.
12-11-2014, 10:34 PM #4
Ethan
Ethan is awesome
Added the proof, the key points, The whole skype log would take awhile.

So please can you explain what happened, im not 100% sure on this, so I know: you sold an account and received half the payment, then he couldn't get what he needed so he asked for a refund, and now he stole you're account? or refusing to deactivate the games?
12-11-2014, 10:40 PM #5
So please can you explain what happened, im not 100% sure on this, so I know: you sold an account and received half the payment, then he couldn't get what he needed so he asked for a refund, and now he stole you're account? or refusing to deactivate the games?

Yes, I refunded the account, and he deactivated the acconut, I activated back, but forgot the change my password because I fell asleep. They changed the password and email and info and shit to my account, and deleted me on PSN and skype and such.
12-11-2014, 10:45 PM #6
Ethan
Ethan is awesome
Yes, I refunded the account, and he deactivated the acconut, I activated back, but forgot the change my password because I fell asleep. They changed the password and email and info and shit to my account, and deleted me on PSN and skype and such.

Okay thanks for clearing things upSmile was abit like :what?: haha, but yeah, I have contacted them both. They will have 48 hours to reply or else actions will be taken!
12-11-2014, 10:46 PM #7
Okay thanks for clearing things upSmile was abit like :what?: haha, but yeah, I have contacted them both. They will have 48 hours to reply or else actions will be taken!

Thanks. But I don't see why they took it, they can't even play the games. Plus account is primary on my console therefor they can't even download them either?
12-11-2014, 10:48 PM #8
Ethan
Ethan is awesome
Thanks. But I don't see why they took it, they can't even play the games. Plus account is primary on my console therefor they can't even download them either?

No idea, but they will have 48 hours to give you the full money as they said or to give the account back or actions will be taken!
12-14-2014, 12:05 AM #9
No idea, but they will have 48 hours to give you the full money as they said or to give the account back or actions will be taken!

Dispute has been resolved, I got my account back from Sony and they spent money on my Credit Card, reported for fraud, they contact me and claim there shit was ratted, he refunded me $59.99 for the game. Please close the dispute, thanks for help. Smile
12-14-2014, 11:59 AM #10
Ethan
Ethan is awesome
Dispute has been solved!.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo