01-25-2015, 04:51 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Zupah
Accused Scammer's Profile: You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade]: Buy

Was this done onsite: Yes

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.
(Can provide e-mail details of transaction if Admin needs as-well as pictures of chat logs from skype.)

When did this happen:
1/18/15 - Current (still receiving the run-around from seller even after asking for a refund)

How did you purchase:Paypal (Can provide e-mail details of transaction if Admin needs)

How much?: $14.95

Have you contacted the scammer? Yes
If yes, What did they say?

"What are u waiting for?! wasn't it done?"
"Invalid or incomplete activation?"
"Hmm, can u re-do it once more to triple check? sorry fp the trouble."
(Basically playing oblivious and giving me the run-around and then disappearing)

Other comments: Services were purchased on 1/18/2015. Seller states 24/48HR wait for services to be completed. After 48HRs and services weren't completed I contacted the seller and received very vague and run-around questions from the seller. After answering the sellers question regarding me submitting the correct account info, (Seller also requests your accounts e-mail address and the password to that account in order for services to be completed), seller disappears and doesn't respond to Skype anymore like they're just totally blowing you off. I've requested a refund from the seller via a ticket on their website and have yet to receive an response either through e-mail or on Skype.

After a bit of researching around, it appears this isn't the first time this "Zupah" character has scammed someone and has been banned under a different alias, my question is. why does NGU allow these same scum-bags to return, and scam their members?!

References of past scams:
01-25-2015, 11:11 PM #2
Zupah
Are you high?
I have been backed up with over 55 orders in the last 24hours, busy week but im almost all cleared up, if your order was not completed, ill pm you now and you can provide your paypal details so we can solve this situation, thanks and sorry for the issue!
01-26-2015, 02:30 AM #3
Zupah
Are you high?
I will offer a full refund if the service was incompleted, as far as i know im not backedup anymore, thanks guys.
01-27-2015, 06:37 AM #4
Originally posted by Zupah View Post
I will offer a full refund if the service was incompleted, as far as i know im not backedup anymore, thanks guys.

My Services weren't complete. I changed my information some time ago and had "xKtf" complete my account for me, (took him 3mins exactly). I just want my cash refunded ASAP.

Order ID# R568990179
Paypal Receipt No: 3963-6602-9640-6549

Thanks!
Last edited by Hawkhorse ; 01-27-2015 at 06:42 AM.
01-28-2015, 06:15 AM #5
Zupah
Are you high?
Can you please provide me the paypal name AND email, your order details seem to be different or dont match.

Thanks, ill be online bright and early tomorrow doing accs, and sorry for the issue friend!
01-29-2015, 05:55 AM #6
Order ID# R568990179
Receipt No: 3963-6602-9640-6549
E-mail: Thywtf @gmail .com

The receipt no: should have the details with it in the first place, anyway thanks again and I look forward to my refund asap friend!
Thanks!
Last edited by Hawkhorse ; 01-29-2015 at 06:02 AM.
01-31-2015, 09:16 PM #7
Zupah
Are you high?
Couldnt find the actual payment thats why...and theres no email registered for that paypal.

I mean this service could have been done days ago as im not backedup anymore.
Last edited by Zupah ; 01-31-2015 at 09:18 PM.
02-03-2015, 06:29 AM #8
Originally posted by DesperateAngel
Can you please confirm the email is 100% correct. Perhaps sharing a screen shot of the payment. With time and date to help clear this up.

I don't have an Paypal account, I paid directly with my debit/credit card through paypal option.

E-mails Zupah Services have in-regards to my payment/account are:

THYWTF @ GMAIL.COM
Last edited by Hawkhorse ; 02-03-2015 at 06:34 AM.
02-06-2015, 09:37 PM #9
Zupah
Are you high?
Originally posted by DesperateAngel
Can you please make a paypal account so you can get refunded. So we can end this dispute.

Thanks.

Can you close this? Buyer has not contacted me with a correct paypal account or any login details to complete a service.

All orders are completed, were good to go.
02-06-2015, 09:58 PM #10
Zupah
Are you high?
Okay well im waiting patiently...ive been doing orders allday Upside Down Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo