01-30-2015, 05:12 PM #1
UPTOWN
Treasure hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: chubzy
Accused Scammer's Profile: chubzy

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] : bought
Was this done onsite: [Yes/No] : yes & then we went on skype

Proof: he told me to add him on skype so i did You must login or register to view this content.

then this is the coversation: You must login or register to view this content.
he told me to call him so he can give me everything through skype & he told me the acc he could give me
You must login or register to view this content.
today, he told me he will take all my accounts & doesnt care : You must login or register to view this content.
When did this happen: january 19th 2015

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] paypal & PSN
How much?: $90

Have you contacted the scammer?:-yes, & he told me he doesnt care if he gets banned.. just ban him as he is known to be a scammer and he told me he changed so thats why i was dealing with him..
Last edited by UPTOWN ; 01-30-2015 at 05:14 PM.
01-31-2015, 02:57 AM #2
Chubzy
Banned
Hello Papi Chubzy Here. " #1 Scammer " lol. but anyways he did pay me don't need to lie about that, but you have to much attitude and are impatient and irritating person, not the point. told yo what to do and proved it and got 2 accounts with the same method. but lol your just dumb and probably curse out psn and dont get shit in return. and i did say i will take every single one of his accounts and every account he ever makes cause of calling me a scammer. and honestly i only signed up for this cause i was bored. and btw it was $30 not $90 relax buddy. And yo Uptown Add " RTK " When You Have Time Buddy LMAO <3
01-31-2015, 08:10 PM #3
Chubzy
Banned
its not doing his account bro. its a method he wants to get something. i gave it to him. he said it didnt work. and i did it after he said it didnt work and got 2 accounts. and he had nothing to say but im getting banned off a site i really dont care about. i dont need to lie or scam. if you dont believe me just banned me, but at the end i wasnt lying. xD

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo