02-06-2015, 07:50 AM #1
Buenos
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username:Simon3131
Accused Scammer's Profile:Simon3131
Was this done onsite: [Yes]

Proof:simon3131's Avatar simon3131
NextGenUpdate Elite
Membership
Elite
02-01-2015 12:13 PM Re: Re: Read
Quote Originally Posted by Buenos
Yea
Your account is done, you can go on now

When did this happen:2/1/15

How did you purchase:{PSN]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

How much?:10$ psn

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
If yes, What did they say?:-
He just asked what game for but never did it and he never replied after that.
02-07-2015, 09:38 AM #2
SIMON3131
Do a barrel roll!
If a user I serve changes his mind on his stats after I have done his account, I believe I should not be held responsible to go in and change it again. The only time I should re-do a user is if he has purchased warranty and has gotten banned or something goes wrong and the user does not receive what he asked for (in this case part of the original deal he did). Please find below the deal that was made and how now he is disputing against me for something that wasn't apart of the deal.

What he requested and what I gave him:
Originally posted by Buenos
For black ops 1 i want 15th prestge , NOT all unlock just alot of money with 3.50 kd and 3.00 wl. For Mw3 i want 20th prestige , All unlock, 0 prestige tokens , with 3.50 kd and 4.00 wl only 10 days played. For black ops 2 i want Prestige master , All unlock, legit stats with 3.50 kd and 4.00 wl , only 6 Nuclear medals , 13 unstopabble medals with only 6 days played. And for ghost i want 10th prestige , all unlock , legit stats with 3.00 kd and 4.00 wl with 6 days played , 0 squad points.

I gave him his requested kd and wl for bo2 here is proof:
My kd a 3.50 my wl 4.00
(him telling me what I set his kd and wl as)

Him Changing his mind about what he wanted an hour later:
Can you change my kd on black ops 2 i wanted a 4.00 and 8 days played

Him putting the blame on me and saying I breached the deal on what he originally wanted (first quote from him at top):
Please change my KD in black ops 2 it was part of the deal

I gave him everything he requested in the deal, but I believe it to be unfair that I or any server for that matter should be forced to fix stats because of a CHANGE IN MIND an hour after the deal is done. The best proof I could pull out about the deal etc. was from my inbox which I quoted above.
02-07-2015, 09:51 AM #3
Buenos
Haxor!
I said "My kd a 3.50 my wl 4.00" because thats what i wanted. rRght now my Kd is a 2.02 and my Wl is a 0.37 i never got the the 3.50 kd or the 4.00 wl. And i have like 28 days played i only wanted 10 days
02-07-2015, 10:13 AM #4
SIMON3131
Do a barrel roll!
In the original deal for bo2 you said you wanted 3.50 kd and 6 days played. WHICH I SET. You later changed your mind and wanted a kd of 4.00 and 8 days played (QUOTED ABOVE). However, now your GOING BACK ON WHAT YOU SAID and do accept the 3.50 kd but now want 10 days played.
Secondly, your kd was set at that level but if your kd and wl is now lower, it isn't my fault if either you lowered them yourself through playing or if after a few days Treyrch lowered them to that level (as you did not purchase warranty). I gave you, your original requested stats please just stop blaming me and say that I didn't just to get the stats you later would want.
02-07-2015, 10:23 AM #5
Buenos
Haxor!
My account NEVER got the 3.50 Kd and the 4.00 wl or the 10 days played OKAY.
And i said "Can you change my kd on black ops 2 i wanted a 4.00 and 8 days played" because ment WL (sorry) and i said 8 days beacuse my account has like 28 days played.
Oh and I only played 1 game how would my Wl drop from a 4.00 to a 0.37 in one game ?
Last edited by Buenos ; 02-07-2015 at 10:34 AM.
02-07-2015, 10:38 AM #6
SIMON3131
Do a barrel roll!
Stats can be reset to their orginal before the service from treyarch. You've now changed your mind about how many days played about 3 times now and continue to blame me FOR NOT SETTING THE STATS YOU WANT. I AM NOT LIABLE FOR WHAT HAPPENS TO YOUR STATS AFTER THE SERVICE IS DONE (unless you have purchased warranty). I know for sure your stats were set correctly as I double-checked and you told me:

My kd a 3.50 my wl 4.00

(The original deal that was successful)

THAT WAS WHAT I SET CAUSE YOU SENT ME THAT MESSAGE CONFIRMING THE ABOVE STATS WERE PLACED AS SO. HE MESSAGE AFTERWARDS WOULD SHOW YOU CHANGED YOUR MIND ABOUT WHAT YOU WANTED :

Can you change my kd on black ops 2 i wanted a 4.00 and 8 days played

I understand your not pleased with your current stats but for the last time, don't pin the fact that you changed your mind about you wanted or the fact that if treyarch actually reset your stats on me. I set them up right and, you changed your mind and now your blaming this all on me.
Last edited by SIMON3131 ; 02-07-2015 at 10:49 AM.
02-07-2015, 10:49 AM #7
Buenos
Haxor!
Look When i told you " My kd a 3.50 my wl 4.00" i was telling you to change my stats to that NOT that those are my current stats. When i said "Can you change my kd on black ops 2 i wanted a 4.00 and 8 days played" I was talking about my WL NOT my KD(my bad). And i said 8 days because you gave me like 28. This was a brand new account when you "finished" my account i only played 1 game. And for the last time you did not give me the 3.50 Kd and the 4.00 WL you can even check on my account
02-07-2015, 11:03 AM #8
SIMON3131
Do a barrel roll!
Regardless of new or old, treyarch on some occasions do actually change your stats if they have been edited. This is really frustrating me, as you are the one who continues to this day to go back on the deal and change your mind about days played from 6 to 8 to 10 and now back to 8! If your stats have changed overtime cause of Treyarch I apologize but I am not liable as YOU CONFIRMED IT FROM THAT MESSAGE. But now of course you deny what you said in both messages and you say you meant otherwise, just to pin your now "incorrect" stats on me. If the moderator wishes to talk to me about this matter I will be happy too. But I've clearly EXPLAINED MYSELF and am frustrated that your still going on about this.
02-07-2015, 11:12 AM #9
Buenos
Haxor!
I NEVER confirmed anything i was just letting you know that was what i wanted . And when you said my account was done i signed in right away and my kd is still a 2.02 and my wl is a 0.37. That means YOU didnt put the stats i wanted
02-07-2015, 11:14 AM #10
Buenos
Haxor!
I just want my stats that where never on my account.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo