02-08-2015, 04:34 AM #1
Thirst
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: BedWetting
Accused Scammer's Profile: You must login or register to view this content.

Did you:
Buy

Was this done onsite:
No, but his thread(s) is/are on site.
Service thread: You must login or register to view this content.
Account thread: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:
Paypal Transaction : You must login or register to view this content.
BedWetting - Text Skype log : You must login or register to view this content.
WhatIsWar - Text Skype log : You must login or register to view this content. (look @ other comments for more info on this)
Image Skype log : *will upload if necessary*

When did this happen:
Tuesday, Febrary 03, 2015 7:22:43 AM

How did you purchase:
Paypal

How much?:
$75.00 USD

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes, several times.
If yes, What did they say?:- First he said he was at the money( this was day 1), then he continued to say he was developing other things ( supposedly ), afterwards he kept on ignoring me until I said I was going to open up a thread. He then proceeded to say he doesn't care.

Other comments: Several times he has told me to get a CP (checkpoint) for some raids, and I did. He never added my PSN nor logged in, I would check on my other account the last time I logged in. Supposedly he sold the user "WhatIsWar" a service and that he has paid more than I have for his "services"; unprofessional. It was stupid of me not to investigate this user before adding him on Skype. I played with him a little bit by pretending to actually believe that he was able to RTM Destiny and what-not, he followed through; little dick. Also a few minutes after he told me that War was one of his recent customers War decided to message me on Skype.
You must login or register to view this content.. If a moderator want's picture proof of EVERYTHING feel free to PM me and we can setup a Join.me session so I can show you my Skype. AND another thing, he mentioned that his Paypal got limited due to unknown reasons (he hasn't told me) and he isn't able to refund the money. That's not a valid point, if he had no access to the account and/or it got banned he should of refunded ASAP.
Last edited by Thirst ; 02-08-2015 at 04:42 AM.
02-10-2015, 05:05 PM #11
Originally posted by Geo View Post
OK thankyou for the update, I will leave this here until the 15th for a further update.

Originally posted by Grape
I should be receiving my money back on the 15th, when I get it back I will close the thread and end of discussion.

You must login or register to view this content.

i think the issue has been resolved over some messages over skype i have assisted him as well with another problem you can verify this with him
02-10-2015, 05:18 PM #12
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by BedWetting View Post
i think the issue has been resolved over some messages over skype i have assisted him as well with another problem you can verify this with him

Thankyou for the information

Originally posted by Grape

Could you confirm this?
02-10-2015, 07:01 PM #13
Thirst
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by Geo View Post
Thank you for the information

Could you confirm this?

Yep. Magglass1
02-10-2015, 07:14 PM #14
Geo