02-09-2015, 10:21 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: iHaxel
Accused Scammer's Profile: You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: Buy

Was this done onsite: Yes

Proof: Send him money . You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: First service bought Feb 2 and second service bought Feb 6

How did you purchase: Paypal. 2nd payment ; You must login or register to view this content. 1st payment: You must login or register to view this content. 3rd payment: You must login or register to view this content.
How much?: 5.50 , 5.50, 7,57 USD

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- Every week just says, bull shit excuses. First time said, Sorry aw servers were down, next day says, sorry my tool is out dated, next day sorry i will do it tomorrow, and everyday, something happened and in result, he does not respond anymore. I gave him multiple warnings I Will be making this, and still, weeks, nothing.

Other comments:
7.57 Payment was for AW Service.
5,50 Was bo2 service
5,50 was another bo2 service.

He did Provide me with AW, Service, but then I got reset and he said he will re-do my account, and weeks later, still nothing.

He did my bo2 service, but the service was for my friend, which scammed me, and I asked him to do my account on my other account and he said yes.

Then the other bo2 service, I got banned and i asked him to do it again, and no reply.

I Would like my money for AW service and 2nd bo2 service.
So I just want my first bo2 service done, but it seems like this guy is a scammer.
02-10-2015, 12:50 AM #2
iHaxel
We're no strangers to love
Originally posted by DesperateAngel
The user has been contacted.

I have already completed his Black Ops II service and Advanced Warfare service (Which is not part of the site)
After modding his Black Ops II account, OP claimed that his friend "scammed" him and he said that he wanted his own account done.

You must login or register to view this content.

Also, I have already went on his account 2 times and then I failed connecting since servers were down / he was banned.
Now I do not guarentee anything about no reset or no ban for Advanced Warfare, as I do not promote them on NextGenUpdate.
02-10-2015, 02:12 AM #3
iHaxel
Please read this entire thread, and explain your friend scamming you, can you also explain Haxels quote of you, why would you ask for a second account? Did you pay for this second account?

EDIT:

"He did my bo2 service, but the service was for my friend, which scammed me, and I asked him to do my account on my other account and he said yes."

The service is for your friend? and your friend scammed you? What exactly does that have to do with Haxel?

He only paid for the first Black Ops II, which has already been completed. Also, if your not very familiar with Advanced Warfare.
Resets are extremely high. My warranty only offers 2x free re-do. I have already done his 2x free re-do.

For advanced warfare, I do not guarentee that stats will stick or whatsoever. Only your account being completed.

EDIT: I don't think he sent the second payment. Can you please ask OP to PM me his Paypal Email?
Last edited by iHaxel ; 02-10-2015 at 02:16 AM.
02-10-2015, 03:09 AM #4
This guy. Referring to his image first.

Can you read? Says can you ban that account , and do another account, and you said yes.

Secondly , you stated you will complete my account until it sticks, which is one thing you already didn't do. Moreover, you said chances are medium, which you clearly lied since you just said they are high. You are also lieng in your post, really.. How old are you . When I asked you can you do it, you said sure everyday and started making bullshit excuses , and never replied ever again. You just did on day I bought it and never re did it even when you said you will .

What's so hard to understand, yes the service was for my friend, why does that bother you? I pay, give him info why should it matter if it's done on my friends account.

If you know resets are high why would you tell me they are midium? If they are high why do you promote them on your site too? Clearly money hungry .

Glad to see I'm not person he did this too.

You must login or register to view this content.

As his tos says I am still eligible for 2 redos

Can I have one redo done to my account, if I get reset again, can we follow what you did with other guy. 50% refund and another re do done.
Last edited by Revohh-- ; 02-10-2015 at 03:29 AM.
02-10-2015, 06:17 AM #5
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by Revohh

Before this dispute continues I would like to add that NextGenUpdate is not held responsible for any Advanced Warfare service purchases as we do not condone such actions for the game and therefore are unable to assist you for that specific part of this dispute. Also due to the service being carried out and advertised elsewhere makes it irrelevant also.

Thanks.
02-10-2015, 12:32 PM #6
Can the seller agree on what he did last dispute?
02-10-2015, 11:00 PM #7
iHaxel
Haxel, at this point in time the ball is looking in your favor.

How do you wish to play this?

As far as i can see, you have completed the service already. It's completely upto you if you wish to redo the service as a good will gesture, or end this?

I'll be nice and complete the account for the Advanced Warfare account. I'll only complete the Black Ops II account if he gets reseted. Smile
02-10-2015, 11:09 PM #8
Originally posted by iHaxel View Post
I'll be nice and complete the account for the Advanced Warfare account. I'll only complete the Black Ops II account if he gets reseted. Smile

I have 2x redos.. That I didn't use. If I get reset are you giving me 50%?
02-10-2015, 11:10 PM #9
iHaxel
Originally posted by Revohh
I have 2x redos.. That I didn't use. If I get reset are you giving me 50%?

I have went on your account 2x.
02-10-2015, 11:12 PM #10
Originally posted by iHaxel View Post
I have went on your account 2x.

You have not. You went once to do the service and when I asked you to do it you kept saying tomorrow amd never did anything.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo