02-11-2015, 06:21 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ccused Scammer's Username: iHaxel
Accused Scammer's Profile: You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: Buy

Was this done onsite: yes ( I guess? He's from the site)

Proof: - You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Bought Feb 7 - currently going on 2/11

How did you purchase: Paypal

How much?: $18.78 USD

Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes.

If yes, What did they say?: I told them I would be doing a dispute ahead of time, they said they completed the account, but they did not.

Other comments: I paid quite a lot for this service compared to others for GTA 5, I expected this to be a premium service and be same day delivery, but it seems to be just overpriced. I know I haven't waited THAT long, but I have gone through this exact situation before on this forum and I know how long it can go on for, it isn't fun waiting on something that I bought 4 days ago that could be done already.

Cash: 150000000
^^^What I requested.

I would like a refund, but if he can get it done right when he gets on, I will be fine with that.
Last edited by lop090 ; 02-11-2015 at 10:26 PM. Reason: Uploaded more pictures, what i requested on gta
02-17-2015, 03:09 AM #20
iHaxel
We're no strangers to love
Originally posted by lop090 View Post
You aren't even offering the 25% refund at this point? I think 50% is quite fair under the circumstances, you didn't address this very quickly at all, and ask me for "proof" as if I'm trying to scam you? I shouldn't be asked for proof, instead you should've went and redone the account as soon as possible. I mean no offense, but if this was my service, I'd be trying my hardest to please the customer. That is what you do as a seller of anything.

The half refund is not to accommodate for the reset, but more of the service and customer support you are providing, it is quite aggravating to deal with this.

Again, 50% and account redone, or a full refund.

If you aren't going to do the account again, just refund it. That is it.

Best Ill offer a 35% refund, as your account was already completed and still has something which did not get reseted. Such as your skills and if you go to LSC, everything is purchasable.

If you accept this offer, I'll be able to refund right now and complete your account today

Like I said, PM me your information and I'll complete it ASAP.
02-17-2015, 03:32 AM #21
Originally posted by iHaxel View Post
Best Ill offer a 35% refund, as your account was already completed and still has something which did not get reseted. Such as your skills and if you go to LSC, everything is purchasable.

If you accept this offer, I'll be able to refund right now and complete your account today

Like I said, PM me your information and I'll complete it ASAP.

Alright, fine. Info sent.
02-17-2015, 08:17 AM #22
iHaxel
Alright, fine. Info sent.

Alright give me 10-48 hours, I'll install a mod menu now.
02-18-2015, 03:45 AM #23
Alright give me 10-48 hours, I'll install a mod menu now.

Originally posted by iHaxel
Hey,

Possible if I do Cash first? Ill catch up with rank later on.

Thanks,

Haxel
^^Private message

The only reason I went along with that is because you said you would do it TODAY, as in YESTERDAY at this point. You said you would do it yesterday, then ask me to wait 10-48 hours? Seriously? Then the next day you ask to only do HALF of the service!? Come on! I could just look around for a free cash lobby if this is what I wanted!

I'm done with this, just give me a refund. That is all I want. Please no more excuses. You can't keep your word, then try to give me a half assed service. I am just done with dealing with this.

I will say again, I want a refund.
02-18-2015, 08:28 AM #24
iHaxel
^^Private message

The only reason I went along with that is because you said you would do it TODAY, as in YESTERDAY at this point. You said you would do it yesterday, then ask me to wait 10-48 hours? Seriously? Then the next day you ask to only do HALF of the service!? Come on! I could just look around for a free cash lobby if this is what I wanted!

I'm done with this, just give me a refund. That is all I want. Please no more excuses. You can't keep your word, then try to give me a half assed service. I am just done with dealing with this.

I will say again, I want a refund.

I'm already trying to work out a way to get your account done.

Like I said, I'm currently on holiday. Away from home with very low speed internet.

Im currently in the process of downloading the update.rpf.

If you'd like me to do cash first, I'm able to complete it today. As the apex file is really small.
02-18-2015, 09:43 AM #25

Like I said, I'm currently on holiday. Away from home with very low speed internet.

If you'd like me to do cash first, I'm able to complete it today. As the apex file is really small.

This should've been addressed before hand, not my fault you are on holiday, all I want is a refund, no more waiting games and excuses.

I don't care if you are on the damn moon, this should've be solved long ago before your "vacation", it has been 11 days now and you haven't done anything to fix this. You keep saying you will fix it, but you don't.

If you can't complete the damn account, give me my money back. Simple as that. Why should I be paying for a service that I am not getting? Answer me that. Smile

I am serious, refund me.
02-18-2015, 11:44 PM #26
iHaxel
Refunded.
02-18-2015, 11:46 PM #27
iHaxel
This should've been addressed before hand, not my fault you are on holiday, all I want is a refund, no more waiting games and excuses.

I don't care if you are on the damn moon, this should've be solved long ago before your "vacation", it has been 11 days now and you haven't done anything to fix this. You keep saying you will fix it, but you don't.

If you can't complete the damn account, give me my money back. Simple as that. Why should I be paying for a service that I am not getting? Answer me that. Smile

I am serious, refund me.

The thing is, your account was already completed. But because of the new anti cheat system, it was reseted. (Both the cash and rank.)

If you check your skills, it's at 100%.

All accounts I do are double checked, to make sure it sticks.

I've double checked your and made sure it sticked, it did.

But there are always risk of buying a recovery.
02-19-2015, 12:40 AM #28

The thing is, your account was already completed. But because of the new anti cheat system, it was reseted. (Both the cash and rank.)

If you check your skills, it's at 100%.

All accounts I do are double checked, to make sure it sticks.

I've double checked your and made sure it sticked, it did.

But there are always risk of buying a recovery.

That wasn't the problem, the problem was you not getting the account redone...

Refund confirmed.

Can close the thread.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo