02-11-2015, 06:21 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ccused Scammer's Username: iHaxel
Accused Scammer's Profile: You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: Buy

Was this done onsite: yes ( I guess? He's from the site)

Proof: - You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Bought Feb 7 - currently going on 2/11

How did you purchase: Paypal

How much?: $18.78 USD

Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes.

If yes, What did they say?: I told them I would be doing a dispute ahead of time, they said they completed the account, but they did not.

Other comments: I paid quite a lot for this service compared to others for GTA 5, I expected this to be a premium service and be same day delivery, but it seems to be just overpriced. I know I haven't waited THAT long, but I have gone through this exact situation before on this forum and I know how long it can go on for, it isn't fun waiting on something that I bought 4 days ago that could be done already.

Cash: 150000000
^^^What I requested.

I would like a refund, but if he can get it done right when he gets on, I will be fine with that.
Last edited by lop090 ; 02-11-2015 at 10:26 PM. Reason: Uploaded more pictures, what i requested on gta
02-14-2015, 05:31 AM #11
Originally posted by iHaxel View Post
That's 100% stats. Can you check your bank account?

Did you not look at my other posts?!?! The video shows the bank and cash.. My levels aren't even changed. I'm getting really annoyed..

And can you check the forums a little more often than once a day? You've a dispute and you don't even care about it seems?

Look, log on my account and check it, the easiest solution, no need to ask for me to post more proof and wait a whole nother day (Might not bother you, but I'm the one waiting on this) . You have my info on skype. I've suggested this multiple times.. I benefit in no way lying about the situation, I just want this fixed.
Last edited by lop090 ; 02-14-2015 at 06:14 AM.
02-14-2015, 11:31 AM #12
iHaxel
We're no strangers to love
Originally posted by lop090 View Post
Did you not look at my other posts?!?! The video shows the bank and cash.. My levels aren't even changed. I'm getting really annoyed..

And can you check the forums a little more often than once a day? You've a dispute and you don't even care about it seems?

Look, log on my account and check it, the easiest solution, no need to ask for me to post more proof and wait a whole nother day (Might not bother you, but I'm the one waiting on this) . You have my info on skype. I've suggested this multiple times.. I benefit in no way lying about the situation, I just want this fixed.

I'm currently not able to get it done, I'll give you a 25% refund with your account done.

I'm currently on vacation and not at home.
02-14-2015, 06:34 PM #13
I'm currently not able to get it done, I'll give you a 25% refund with your account done.

I'm currently on vacation and not at home.

And when will this be done?

Look, I've waited long enough, just give me a refund please..
Last edited by lop090 ; 02-14-2015 at 09:14 PM.
02-15-2015, 02:40 AM #14
iHaxel
And when will this be done?

Look, I've waited long enough, just give me a refund please..

Like I said, I'll complete it and give you a 25% refund.

Check your Los Santos Custom, all upgrades are available.

You probably got
1.) Reset
Or
2.) The stats did not stick. (In most cases, no. As i double check after modding accounts.)
02-15-2015, 06:02 AM #15

You probably got
1.) Reset
Or
2.) The stats did not stick. (In most cases, no. As i double check after modding accounts.)

And like I said, I'd just like a refund. I have waited and waited, and now you want me to wait even longer!? This is terrible..
02-16-2015, 06:58 PM #16

You probably got
1.) Reset
Or

Mind replying when you get on?
02-16-2015, 08:13 PM #17

Originally posted by Laim
Would you like your account re-done or a refund?

Mind doing my account and 50% refund?

If not just a refund then.
Last edited by lop090 ; 02-16-2015 at 08:13 PM. Reason: quote
02-17-2015, 12:34 AM #18
iHaxel
Mind doing my account and 50% refund?

If not just a refund then.

Your account was already completed, but was reset.

The best I can do is offer a redo. Please send me your account via PM.
02-17-2015, 02:17 AM #19
Your account was already completed, but was reset.

The best I can do is offer a redo. Please send me your account via PM.

You aren't even offering the 25% refund at this point? I think 50% is quite fair under the circumstances, you didn't address this very quickly at all, and ask me for "proof" as if I'm trying to scam you? I shouldn't be asked for proof, instead you should've went and redone the account as soon as possible. I mean no offense, but if this was my service, I'd be trying my hardest to please the customer. That is what you do as a seller of anything.

The half refund is not to accommodate for the reset, but more of the service and customer support you are providing, it is quite aggravating to deal with this.

Again, 50% and account redone, or a full refund.

If you aren't going to do the account again, just refund it. That is it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo