02-21-2015, 03:53 AM #1
Vipr
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Service: 2 GTA V Accounts Modded

Reason For Dispute: Didn't do both of the accounts.

Payment: PayPal ($7.40 USD)

Details: He sell his full service for $5 and single items for $2.50. I told him I have $7.40 and I want 1 Full account and 1 account with level and money. He agreed on it and I sent the payment (You must login or register to view this content.). After a little difficulties with me being on PS4 and I couldn't do the online tutorial, he finally got the first account done. Then after that, he told me that it takes too long and the he is going to go to bed and it will be done before noon the next day (02/17/15). So Tuesday morning I messaged him and no response throughout the day until late night. He told me it would freeze while downloading the Rockstar Policy. So, I would message every morning everday until today (02/20/15) and he would never respond. I told him if he doesn't respond to my messages ill open a dispute on NGU. After saying that, he responded rather quick. He has told me that Sony has fixed it so that no modder can go online. I asked my buddy that mods also if thats true, and he said no.

Link to service: You must login or register to view this content.

Link to profile: You must login or register to view this content.

If any of the staff would like to see the full convo, please PM me.
02-21-2015, 04:09 AM #2
raymond654
Vault dweller
sent a refund , and sony did patch spoofers so i wasnt lieing that i couldnt go online
02-21-2015, 04:41 PM #3
Vipr
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Laim
have you been refunded?

Yea. But not the full amount. I sent him $7.40 and got a $5 service... he only refunded $1.89
02-22-2015, 04:49 AM #4
raymond654
Vault dweller
Can you please refund the entire $7.40, thank you.

I only recived 6.89 since he sent as service , also i sent $1.89 because i already had done 1 acc which is $5 then i just sent the rest
02-22-2015, 06:25 PM #5
Vipr
Vault dweller
Did you send the payment as a service? If you sent it as a service, I'm pretty sure PayPal do take a fee sending. Are you okay with the $1.89, or do you want the $2.40?

I sent the payment as family or friends.. if I can't get my full service I want my full refund lol
02-22-2015, 08:13 PM #6
raymond654
Vault dweller
@Raymond, as the user has said they sent it as Friends or Family, and clearly stated that the entire service was not complete, please refund the entire amount.

Originally posted by Hick
I sent the payment as family or friends.. if I can't get my full service I want my full refund lol

See Im not Lying :

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by raymond654 ; 02-22-2015 at 08:15 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo