02-27-2015, 07:58 PM #1
Esker
Samurai Poster
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: WhatisWar
Accused Scammer's Profile: You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Was this done onsite: [Yes/No] Yes I guess

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 14th +

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] Paypal
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)
You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: $8

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- Everything was fine just a bit hard to contact due to time zones or either of us being busy You must login or register to view this content.
he gave me the code but was a usa code and im from the uk so it wasn't possible to redeem
he told me to contact support which i did
he said read his thread which i allready knew but
i think it is not fair that i have to re sell it , its like buying a game you get it and it dosnt work u take it back get a refund or exc change for a working one

Other comments: Whatiswar is a nice guy and I would defo not call this a scam it's just I want a working code for uk or a refund im getting too slow of a reply on skype which he said he would get a faster response on but i do understand he has a life n stuff just want this sorted thanks
02-27-2015, 11:11 PM #2
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by Enter
snip

WhatIsWar has been contacted and has 48 hours to reply, I will then decide what happens from there.

His TOS states that no refunds are excepted, however I am allowing this as the TOS should be more elaborate, stating under what circumstances where a refund is not accepted.
Message to WhatIsWar:
As from the message above I am allowing this dispute, for future reference I advice stating your codes are US only on the store as it is not guaranteed so it should be stated and TOS updated.
As for this dispute I will keep an eye on it and hope you can sort this issue out given my advice. Thanks
02-28-2015, 02:23 AM #3
WhatIsWar
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Geo View Post
WhatIsWar has been contacted and has 48 hours to reply, I will then decide what happens from there.

His TOS states that no refunds are excepted, however I am allowing this as the TOS should be more elaborate, stating under what circumstances where a refund is not accepted.
Message to WhatIsWar:
As from the message above I am allowing this dispute, for future reference I advice stating your codes are US only on the store as it is not guaranteed so it should be stated and TOS updated.
As for this dispute I will keep an eye on it and hope you can sort this issue out given my advice. Thanks

ok man sounds good, but the codes work worldwide
02-28-2015, 11:40 AM #4
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by WhatIsWar View Post

Could you confirm this? Just someone that has used the code in say the UK that has had no issue using a code you have sold them. And what actions were taken of if needed.
03-01-2015, 06:29 PM #5
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Snip

Is everything OK here? OP If you need to discuss anything here is the place to do so.
03-01-2015, 06:40 PM #6
Esker
Samurai Poster
Is everything OK here? OP If you need to discuss anything here is the place to do so.

nope not heard nothing
like I said the code is only avalile on usa ship
i need a uk code or a refund the codes are not world wide if im wrong i would like proof from ww Smile
03-01-2015, 06:45 PM #7
Esker
Samurai Poster
snip.

some proof ^
03-01-2015, 09:24 PM #8
Geo
Don't Believe The Title

some proof ^

Could you please provide the user with a valid UK code or a full refund. Thankyou
03-02-2015, 01:05 AM #9
WhatIsWar
You talkin to me?
Could you please provide the user with a valid UK code or a full refund. Thankyou

just gonna refund , and my mistake the guy was from canada ...
03-02-2015, 03:57 PM #10
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
just gonna refund , and my mistake the guy was from canada ...

OK thankyou, let me know when done so I can confirm with OP and close the dispute.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo