03-01-2015, 05:32 PM #1
AbusedTampon
Ball Till I Fall
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: _ModdingFather_
Accused Scammer's Profile: You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: Buy

Was this done onsite: Yes

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content. (PayPal transaction)
You must login or register to view this content. (Skype conversation)
You must login or register to view this content. (Skype conversation
You must login or register to view this content. (Skype conversation, here's where things get weird)

When did this happen: 24-2-2015

How did you purchase: PayPal (For proof, see image 'Proof 0'Winky Winky

How much?: €8,-

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes, multiple times.
If yes, What did they say?:- That he was busy. (See images for proof)

Other comments:
I was intrigued by his service and so I sent him a friend request on Skype, he accepted my request within less than 5 minutes, after that we started having a good conversation.
He came to the conclusion that it was possible to mod my account, so I transferred €8,- over to him via PayPal.

After the transaction was completed he logged onto my account and started his attempt to successfully modify my account. Though after 1 hour he messaged me on Skype telling me that he can't modify my account because apparently it's 'bugged' even though I could play fine on it.

I really wanted him to modify my account so I made a new one in the hope that he could modify that one, he told me that he'd modify it so I went offline. When I got back on Skype he asked me what kind of perks I wanted on my GTA V character, so I told him that I wanted everything.

But here's the thing... Ever since I told him that. He hasn't replied back yet, it's been more than 48 hours now and I'm starting to think he's enjoying a KFC meal from the €8,- I sent him which I do not like because he hasn't given me any status updates nor modified my account yet.
Last edited by AbusedTampon ; 03-01-2015 at 05:38 PM.
03-01-2015, 06:28 PM #2
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by AbusedTampon View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: _ModdingFather_
Accused Scammer's Profile: You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: Buy

Was this done onsite: Yes

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content. (PayPal transaction)
You must login or register to view this content. (Skype conversation
You must login or register to view this content. (Skype conversation, here's where things get weird)

When did this happen: 24-2-2015

How did you purchase: PayPal (For proof, see image 'Proof 0'Winky Winky

How much?: €8,-

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes, multiple times.
If yes, What did they say?:- That he was busy. (See images for proof)

Other comments:
I was intrigued by his service and so I sent him a friend request on Skype, he accepted my request within less than 5 minutes, after that we started having a good conversation.
He came to the conclusion that it was possible to mod my account, so I transferred €8,- over to him via PayPal.

After the transaction was completed he logged onto my account and started his attempt to successfully modify my account. Though after 1 hour he messaged me on Skype telling me that he can't modify my account because apparently it's 'bugged' even though I could play fine on it.

I really wanted him to modify my account so I made a new one in the hope that he could modify that one, he told me that he'd modify it so I went offline. When I got back on Skype he asked me what kind of perks I wanted on my GTA V character, so I told him that I wanted everything.

But here's the thing... Ever since I told him that. He hasn't replied back yet, it's been more than 48 hours now and I'm starting to think he's enjoying a KFC meal from the €8,- I sent him which I do not like because he hasn't given me any status updates nor modified my account yet.

User has been contacted and has 48 Hours to reply.
03-02-2015, 02:11 PM #3
_ModdingFather_
Do a barrel roll!
First of all read my ToS in my Service and if you don't believe me that the ToS in GTA loads endless, try to buy the service off someone else and see if they can do it.
03-02-2015, 03:56 PM #4
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by ModdingFather
First of all read my ToS in my Service and if you don't believe me that the ToS in GTA loads endless, try to buy the service off someone else and see if they can do it.

After reviewing your ToS I see nothing on endless game loading. Besides the point I have never heard of endless loading before. Also if a service paid for does not meet the criteria of the offered abilities or the service is unable to be completed at all then a refund should be issued.

Could you either organise a new account with the OP to undergo the service with or issue a full refund as the service was unable to be completed. Seeing as the OP followed the required instructions before the service the a full refund should be issued if service is un-successful.
03-02-2015, 06:03 PM #5
AbusedTampon
Ball Till I Fall

If you are unable to mod my account, please refund the €8,- I sent you and I will hire someone else to mod it, it's simple. Though if you will not mod my character or refund the money I sent you, you will be known as a scammer and perhaps resulting in a ban.

We're trying to solve this issue without anyone being banned, so please sent me the money back... Or mod the secondary account that I sent to you, thanks.
03-03-2015, 01:51 AM #6
Geo
Don't Believe The Title

Could you please respond to what the OP quoted you, thanks.
03-04-2015, 12:35 PM #7
_ModdingFather_
Do a barrel roll!
Send me your details on here and ..
03-04-2015, 03:59 PM #8
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
If you are unable to mod my account, please refund the €8,- I sent you and I will hire someone else to mod it, it's simple. Though if you will not mod my character or refund the money I sent you, you will be known as a scammer and perhaps resulting in a ban.

We're trying to solve this issue without anyone being banned, so please sent me the money back... Or mod the secondary account that I sent to you, thanks.

Just quoting the OP in on your message Smile
03-04-2015, 04:26 PM #9
AbusedTampon
Ball Till I Fall

Sorry! I have already hired someone else in the meantime, you had a lot of time to answer my messages on Skype to which you didn't reply to.

I suggest you not to accept anymore services in the future if you are not able to fullfill them to avoid issues like this, if you feel like refunding the €8,- I sent you, please do so. If not, enjoy the cheap scam and a nice KFC meal.
03-05-2015, 03:59 PM #10
Geo
Don't Believe The Title

Sorry! I have already hired someone else in the meantime, you had a lot of time to answer my messages on Skype to which you didn't reply to.

I suggest you not to accept anymore services in the future if you are not able to fullfill them to avoid issues like this, if you feel like refunding the €8,- I sent you, please do so. If not, enjoy the cheap scam and a nice KFC meal.

Please fully refund the OP under the fact the recovery was not for filled, thankyou.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo