03-05-2015, 08:59 PM #1
JokerRey
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Adam--
Accused Scammer's Profile: You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade]: Sell

Was this done onsite: Yes

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 2/March/2015 to 4/March/2015

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes.
If yes, What did they say?:- He claimed that his account is banned and when I asked him for proof he said he deleted his account. :dumb:

Other comments:
This guy asked me to do a GTA 5 recovery service for him and that he would pay me back when he got the money. I had no problem with this as I am a decent guy. The only reason I trusted this guy and gave him the service on credit is because he has been on this site for a long time and he seemed like a decent guy. Turns out he is just a liar and a thief. I offered to do a new account for him (even though he has a perfectly working unbanned one that I did for him on credit) and he still threw it back in my face.

Now refusing to pay me for my service.

My last message from him he was getting heated and he claimed that I did something wrong and that was the reason he was banned. I'd like to emphasise, he was not banned because I logged back onto his account and went online with no problems Smile This is his way of not paying for my service.

People like him don't deserve to have an account here on NGU.

Looking a little deeper into his NGU account, this isn't the first scam he's been apart of. You must login or register to view this content.

Any help would be great!
I just want my money or for him to be banned! Cool Man (aka Tustin)

He owes me €5!
Last edited by JokerRey ; 03-05-2015 at 09:04 PM.
03-05-2015, 09:35 PM #2
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by JokerRey View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: Adam--
Accused Scammer's Profile: You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade]: Sell

Was this done onsite: Yes

Proof:

When did this happen: 2/March/2015 to 4/March/2015

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes.
If yes, What did they say?:- He claimed that his account is banned and when I asked him for proof he said he deleted his account. :dumb:

Other comments:
This guy asked me to do a GTA 5 recovery service for him and that he would pay me back when he got the money. I had no problem with this as I am a decent guy. The only reason I trusted this guy and gave him the service on credit is because he has been on this site for a long time and he seemed like a decent guy. Turns out he is just a liar and a thief. I offered to do a new account for him (even though he has a perfectly working unbanned one that I did for him on credit) and he still threw it back in my face.

Now refusing to pay me for my service.

My last message from him he was getting heated and he claimed that I did something wrong and that was the reason he was banned. I'd like to emphasise, he was not banned because I logged back onto his account and went online with no problems Smile This is his way of not paying for my service.

People like him don't deserve to have an account here on NGU.

Looking a little deeper into his NGU account, this isn't the first scam he's been apart of. You must login or register to view this content.

Any help would be great!
I just want my money or for him to be banned! Cool Man (aka Tustin)

He owes me €5!

Couple of questions before proceeding with contact.
1) Do you offer a warranty service?
2) If you do is it extra? And did the user opt. in to it?

Thankyou.
03-05-2015, 09:39 PM #3
JokerRey
League Champion
Originally posted by Geo View Post
Couple of questions before proceeding with contact.
1) Do you offer a warranty service?
2) If you do is it extra? And did the user opt. in to it?

Thankyou.

Yes, I offer warranty with every purchase free of charge Smile I also PM'd him after he claimed his account was "banned" offering to do a new account for him, however he didn't seem interested. He seemed more interested in not paying me.

03-05-2015, 09:50 PM #4
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by JokerRey View Post
Yes, I offer warranty with every purchase free of charge Smile I also PM'd him after he claimed his account was "banned" offering to do a new account for him, however he didn't seem interested. He seemed more interested in not paying me.

Thankyou, the user has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond.

Dear Adam,

Please send Joker the price for the service, this includes warranty so you will receive a new account modded also.
03-05-2015, 09:56 PM #5
JokerRey
League Champion
Originally posted by Geo View Post
Thankyou, the user has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond.

Dear Adam,

Please send Joker the price for the service, this includes warranty so you will receive a new account modded also.

Brilliant, cheers man! :yes:
03-07-2015, 01:47 PM #6
Adam--
Banned
im not interested in having another account ive lost my psn account with what ever he done wrong, it has been permo banned so why should i pay for something i have not even got ? ive phoned sony to see why i got banned and it was from gta so it was whatever joker has done. plenty of other people have had there account modded and not been banned
03-07-2015, 04:07 PM #7
JokerRey
League Champion
Originally posted by Adam
im not interested in having another account ive lost my psn account with what ever he done wrong, it has been permo banned so why should i pay for something i have not even got ? ive phoned sony to see why i got banned and it was from gta so it was whatever joker has done. plenty of other people have had there account modded and not been banned

I have logged onto your account, you are not banned. Why don't you stop being such a thief and just give me my money? I was nice enough to do the service for you.
03-07-2015, 04:48 PM #8
Adam--
Banned
i can guarantee its banned 100% if you dont believe me phone sony and ask you idiot ill give you the recovery question and other info then we will see who is lying ? and how can you have been on the account when you dont even know the details haha oh and btw if use dont believe me ask ppx7 i was speaking to him when i was on the phone to sony and he was saying that joker had just learned how to mod because he was asking for help off him
03-07-2015, 04:51 PM #9
Adam--
Banned
and if you are that adamant that you have been on the account you wouldnt mind taking a picture then would you to prove its not banned ????
03-07-2015, 10:28 PM #10
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by Adam
and if you are that adamant that you have been on the account you wouldnt mind taking a picture then would you to prove its not banned ????

At the end of the day, all services and modding come at a risk and many people understand this. Although many successful services have been for filled, many also result in bans. The service was clearly carried out due to the account being banned. Therefore not matter the outcome you should pay for the service that was carried out.

Please pay fully for the service on your account, you are lucky that the OP offers a warranty, so you will end up receiving what you should have paid for in the first place.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo