03-22-2015, 03:19 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: xLukezHD
Accused Scammer's Profile: xLukezHD

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Was this done onsite: [Yes/No] I posted a thread saying I need a JB ps3

Proof: You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 2 days ago

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible) You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: the ps3 was 200$ but I gave him 96$ then I was going to pay the rest

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes But he deleted me on Skype he won't reply on kik and I tried replying to his msg on here but it won't let me
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: Right after I sent him the money he says his dad had a kidney problem and he can't ship it so I have to wait

The following user thanked martinwake.ml for this useful post:

and 1 other user.
03-22-2015, 11:15 AM #2
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by martinwake.ml View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: xLukezHD
Accused Scammer's Profile: xLukezHD

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Was this done onsite: [Yes/No] I posted a thread saying I need a JB ps3

Proof: You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 2 days ago

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible) You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: the ps3 was 200$ but I gave him 96$ then I was going to pay the rest

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes But he deleted me on Skype he won't reply on kik and I tried replying to his msg on here but it won't let me
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: Right after I sent him the money he says his dad had a kidney problem and he can't ship it so I have to wait

Due to the fact this user does not hold an ELITE membership and the deal was carried out over other communications apart from the site, I am struggling to continue with this dispute. Do you have any other information on this user via the site? Your communications or any other sales he has carried out?

I am terribly sorry for the money lost and I advise you to dispute it with paypal immediately, all purchases should be carried out with ELITE members only.
03-23-2015, 03:54 PM #3
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Due to no more information being provided, this dispute is now closed and user issued a sales warning.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo