03-23-2015, 05:07 AM #1
cacashi
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

gqlxyyy

Accused Scammer's Username: gqlxyyy
Accused Scammer's Profile: You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade]
Buy
Was this done onsite: [Yes/No]
no
Proof: I purchased the code and gave him the code on skype, I have proof of the receipt and I can screenshot the code

When did this happen: Friday March 20, 2015

How did you purchase:PSN Card
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

How much?:$10

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
If yes, What did they say?:- did reply after he got the money and I found that I didnt get the service.

Other comments:
Last edited by cacashi ; 03-23-2015 at 06:38 PM. Reason: update template
03-23-2015, 03:57 PM #2
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by cacashi View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Please edit this thread using the template here You must login or register to view this content.

Also, why did you give this user money for a free service? If you can include evidence of this user asking for money to do services I am able to issue them a sales warning.
03-23-2015, 07:08 PM #3
cacashi
Save Point
Because I was asking mod for a different game! And the statues says for 2hours
03-23-2015, 09:38 PM #4
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by cacashi View Post
Because I was asking mod for a different game! And the statues says for 2hours

Unfortunately, due to the secondary deal being disputed was done fully offsite, with no correspondence to the user offering paid services through NextGenUpdate, We are unable to assist the dispute.

If you have any more information of the user offering paid services via the site in any way then feel free to contact me for further investigation.
Last edited by Geo ; 03-24-2015 at 08:29 AM.
03-24-2015, 12:44 AM #5
ARE YOU SERIOUS, This Kid Sent Me A PSN Code What Already Been Redeemped Like Am Some Sort Of Idiotic Person Who Would Accept It.
03-24-2015, 08:28 AM #6
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by gqlxyyy View Post
ARE YOU SERIOUS, This Kid Sent Me A PSN Code What Already Been Redeemped Like Am Some Sort Of Idiotic Person Who Would Accept It.

You were not contacted yet due to the evidence supplied, so I was not in need of assistance in the dispute, thankyou for that information however, I am giving the OP a full 24 hours to acknowledge my last PM before ending this dispute.
03-24-2015, 11:38 PM #7
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
No more action taken by OP.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo