04-08-2015, 09:02 PM #1
iElite
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Fideo Kojima
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Was this done onsite: [Yes/No] Deal was done over skype and continued through messages here.

Proof (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.

More can be provided if that doesn't tell the whole story.

When did this happen: 1/6/2015

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] Google play card as requested by the seller. Skype history won't jump back for me to screenshot the codes sent.

How much?: $30

Have you contacted the scammer?:- More than enough times.
If yes, What did they say?:- Constant excuses.

Other comments: I don't care about the job being completed anymore. I want my money back, which I've already requested from the seller, but "they don't have the money right now."
Last edited by iElite ; 04-09-2015 at 05:55 PM.
04-09-2015, 12:19 AM #2
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by iElite View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: Fideo Kojima
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Was this done onsite: [Yes/No] Deal was done over skype and continued through messages here.

Proof (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.

More can be provided if that doesn't tell the whole story.

When did this happen: 1/6/2015

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] Google play card as requested by the seller. Skype history won't jump back for be to screenshot the codes sent.
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

How much?: $30

Have you contacted the scammer?:- More than enough times.
If yes, What did they say?:- Constant excuses.

Other comments: I don't care about the job being completed anymore. I want my money back, which I've already requested from the seller, but "they don't have the money right now."

Hello, iElite

The user has been contacted and has been allocated 48 hours to reply to this dispute.
04-09-2015, 02:02 AM #3
iElite
Keeper
Thanks Geo.
04-09-2015, 04:17 AM #4
My ps3 was banned a few days ago, I can't sync and I don't have money to pay him because I bought a new ps3, if he want to wait cool if not I can't do much...
04-09-2015, 05:16 AM #5
iElite
Keeper
It's always something with this guy. You were just almost done with my list on the 5th, like you've almost been done every week for the last 3 months. Yet now your PS3 is banned a few days ago, and you bought a new one, so you can't refund me, but I requested a refund a month ago. Does that make any sense to you moderators?
04-09-2015, 10:44 AM #6
I didn't do your trophies or refund before because I was busy with some stuff on my country... I was moved to a new one and I was focus on that...
04-09-2015, 11:21 AM #7
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by iElite View Post
It's always something with this guy. You were just almost done with my list on the 5th, like you've almost been done every week for the last 3 months. Yet now your PS3 is banned a few days ago, and you bought a new one, so you can't refund me, but I requested a refund a month ago. Does that make any sense to you moderators?

Originally posted by Fideo
I didn't do your trophies or refund before because I was busy with some stuff on my country... I was moved to a new one and I was focus on that...

No matter your current money situation, when offering and undergoing a service it is your responsibility to make sure it is carried out successfully or if not, hold the users in question money until they are satisfied with what has happened or else we end up in this situation.

You must either sync the users account or refund the user otherwise action will be taken, there are means of getting this done.
04-09-2015, 12:47 PM #8
I can sync the Sunday when my ps3 came to me..
04-09-2015, 05:39 PM #9
iElite
Keeper
I'll wait until Sunday and I'll reply to this thread again on Monday. If it's not completed by then, you can take whatever action you believe is necessary Geo.
04-09-2015, 09:01 PM #10
U will wait for the trophies?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo