04-12-2015, 12:02 PM #1
Sniqers101
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); He created a thread offering to be here people's Personal modder for $25, so I sent him a pm. Everything was fine, he seemed trustworthy considering his rep and all. I payed after he confirmed he could do what I wanted, now haven't heard from him. He uses two accounts on here, Ever Lasting(changed from Fluffy) and his other, Frosty.

Accused Scammers Username : Ever Lasting

Accused Scammers Profile : You must login or register to view this content.

Did you [Buy/Sell/Trade] : Buy

Was this done onsite [Yes/No] : Yes

Proof {Screenshots} : You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen? : past two days. April 11/12.

How did you purchase?: {PayPal/PSN/ETC} : PayPal.
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible.) You must login or register to view this content.

How much? : $25USD - $32.60AUD for me. You must login or register to view this content.
(His PayPal is FrostyMods, this shows it is him.) You must login or register to view this content.

Have you contacted the scammer? : Yes, multiple times across two days. He's been online
(If yes, what did they say) : commenting on his threads.

Other comments:
He said he was going to do it after I payed, I waited for an hour, messaged him, then he sent me an excuse saying he was tired and it's 3am there and he was going to bed. I figured well alright Id do the same thing, so I waited till late the next day, messaged again, no reply and have sent numerous personal messages up until the last hour. He's done heaps of people which shows by his vouches so I don't get why he's ignoring me.

I would like what I asked for to be completed otherwise I want a full refund.
04-12-2015, 12:33 PM #2
Sniqers101
Gym leader
Originally posted by Laim
He has been contacted and has 48hours to reply.

Much appreciated, cheers.
04-12-2015, 04:28 PM #3
invace
Banned
Originally posted by Sniqers101 View Post
He created a thread offering to be here people's Personal modder for $25, so I sent him a pm. Everything was fine, he seemed trustworthy considering his rep and all. I payed after he confirmed he could do what I wanted, now haven't heard from him. He uses two accounts on here, Ever Lasting(changed from Fluffy) and his other, Frosty.

Accused Scammers Username : Ever Lasting

Accused Scammers Profile : You must login or register to view this content.

Did you [Buy/Sell/Trade] : Buy

Was this done onsite [Yes/No] : Yes

Proof {Screenshots} : You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen? : past two days. April 11/12.

How did you purchase?: {PayPal/PSN/ETC} : PayPal.
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible.) You must login or register to view this content.

How much? : $25USD - $32.60AUD for me. You must login or register to view this content.
(His PayPal is FrostyMods, this shows it is him.) You must login or register to view this content.

Have you contacted the scammer? : Yes, multiple times across two days. He's been online
(If yes, what did they say) : commenting on his threads.

Other comments:
He said he was going to do it after I payed, I waited for an hour, messaged him, then he sent me an excuse saying he was tired and it's 3am there and he was going to bed. I figured well alright Id do the same thing, so I waited till late the next day, messaged again, no reply and have sent numerous personal messages up until the last hour. He's done heaps of people which shows by his vouches so I don't get why he's ignoring me.

I would like what I asked for to be completed otherwise I want a full refund.

Sorry bro. Wasnt even checking my messages. Didnt even know you messaged me. PM me rn i'll do it. Sorry bro :P
04-12-2015, 04:30 PM #4
Sniqers101
Gym leader
Originally posted by Ever
Sorry bro. Wasnt even checking my messages. Didnt even know you messaged me. PM me rn i'll do it. Sorry bro :P

I messaged four times...

Once it's done I'll confirm and get back to you Laim.
04-12-2015, 04:31 PM #5
invace
Banned
I messaged four times...

Once it's done I'll confirm and get back to you Laim.

K, send me ur stuff one more time and what you want Smile
04-12-2015, 04:35 PM #6
Sniqers101
Gym leader
K, send me ur stuff one more time and what you want Smile

Will do now, are you my personal modder still considering that's what I've bought and you just didn't read messages for a day? haha
Last edited by Sniqers101 ; 04-12-2015 at 04:53 PM.
04-12-2015, 04:36 PM #7
invace
Banned
QUOTE=Ever Lasting;6419668]K, send me ur stuff one more time and what you want Smile

Will do now, are you my personal modder still considering that's what I've bought and you just didn't read messages for a day? haha[/QUOTE]

Well duh that what you bought lol
04-12-2015, 04:52 PM #8
Sniqers101
Gym leader
Will do now, are you my personal modder still considering that's what I've bought and you just didn't read messages for a day? haha

Well duh that what you bought lol[/QUOTE]

Still didn't know if you'd do a runner after hah
04-12-2015, 05:41 PM #9
invace
Banned
Originally posted by Laim
Still didn't know if you'd do a runner after hah

keep my updated please.[/QUOTE]

Just did his account. told him i could try to do the stuff he wanted but wasnt sure. Couldnt do everything he said but did his stats. He is not happy but i did what he told me.
04-12-2015, 05:50 PM #10
Sniqers101
Gym leader
He just went on my account to do his service, then messages me saying he couldn't do any of it except one thing and now I've been completely deranked on an account I personally put 4+days into. This is a joke.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo