04-24-2015, 03:21 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username:EnemyRTM
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.
Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade]: Brought 50$ woth trophies from him.
Was this done onsite: [Yes/No] Yes
Proof (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.
When did this you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] 20th April PSN Cards
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible) How much?: You must login or register to view this content. 70$ PSN
Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- He is just not responding
Other comments:I had gone ahead with this man reading the review of tlan Elite Founder Member called Capture.Never thought that I would be recommended a fraud . I don't know. I feel like I have been cheated. This guy hasn't made contact since the payment has been done. I gave him utmost respect and praised him like a Boss but he just screwed me. Never expected this sort of fraud from NGU. Pleaae help me mods. Please serve Justice rightfully.Thank you and Regards.
04-30-2015, 04:52 PM #38
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by nealcaffre4 View Post
Enough is enough. I have had it with this schmuck. He has promised me 1100 Proper english platinums. I have 56 plats already with his service I should be getting minimum of 1156. He has promised me that you can see the screenshots and he himself has promised extra platinums. You can read the thread for that. If he doesn't deliver the promises he has made to me,I don't close this dispute and where as it comes to this guy telling me to kill myself I will just say one thing that this guy's deed will him to end soon for the time being I will tell EnemyRTM only one thing FYS' I am a 23 year old you douche. I have given you enough respect. I would like the Moderators to take actions if this guy doesn't give the promise. By Extra I want to know what you mean extra? Or else I don'r end the dispute.

We are very sorry that this has been a bad experience, if the user has not delivered by Friday as Laim said then we will be taking action.
05-01-2015, 02:48 PM #39
Originally posted by Hammys
We are very sorry that this has been a bad experience, if the user has not delivered by Friday as Laim said then we will be taking action.

Idk what to say Sir. Really irritating. Just few more hours for friday to end and this guy didn't even respond. Wow.
05-01-2015, 10:09 PM #40
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by nealcaffre4 View Post
Idk what to say Sir. Really irritating. Just few more hours for friday to end and this guy didn't even respond. Wow.

Due to the user failing to comply with both Disputes he has been banned, I am terribly sorry for any inconvenience, I can only suggest purchasing from a trusted seller in the future.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo