04-26-2015, 10:51 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username:EnemyRTM
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.
Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade]: Bought 50$ worth trophies from him.
Was this done onsite: [Yes/No] Yes
Proof (Screenshots): Scamming on NGU - Album on Imgur
When did this you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] 22nd April PayPal gift
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible) How much?: Scamming on NGU - You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. PayPal gift 50$
Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- He is just not responding
Other comments:I also went ahead after reading the review of an Elite Founder Member called Capture.Never thought that I would be recommended a fraud either. This guy hasn't made contact since i paid him. I never expected this sort of fraud from NGU. Thank you.
04-28-2015, 02:21 AM #11
I politely ask for just 50$ of my own money it's not a massive amount dude. I just want this over so this case can be closed and move on.
04-28-2015, 03:10 PM #12
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by EnemyRTM View Post
i have used he funds. that will be a issue. lol but ill see what i can do after i get my cid

Originally posted by assassin45 View Post
I politely ask for just 50$ of my own money it's not a massive amount dude. I just want this over so this case can be closed and move on.

You should not use funds until the customer his happy with their purchase, assassin has requested a refund so that is how it is going.
04-28-2015, 05:55 PM #13
PM sent to EnemyRTM with PayPal address for refund. So far no refund has been given.
04-28-2015, 11:56 PM #14
i used the funds you idiot. read
04-29-2015, 12:04 AM #15
i mean it does if i used the funds and dont have funds to buy a cid. so yup. and i reply how ever i want. dont like it? ban me lol. ill make a new account, this is my 3rd or 4th account. i said was gonna do it. either ya chill or ban me and stay winning. so be patient.
04-29-2015, 01:04 AM #16
I read that you used it. I didn't realise you had it so bad to not have 50$ in your bank account, I apologise for my assumption. Anyway I do not require the service anymore which is why I wanted the refund.
04-30-2015, 03:57 PM #17
Thanks for the message Laim , unfortunately I paid by PayPal gift so there's no real way of retrieving it. I guess I'll have to wait for the plats if he refuses a refund.
04-30-2015, 04:54 PM #18
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by EnemyRTM View Post
i mean it does if i used the funds and dont have funds to buy a cid. so yup. and i reply how ever i want. dont like it? ban me lol. ill make a new account, this is my 3rd or 4th account. i said was gonna do it. either ya chill or ban me and stay winning. so be patient.

I am giving you till Saturday to complete the trophies here, 1 day more than the first as it was opened first. Deadline: 1st May 6PM GMT
04-30-2015, 05:46 PM #19
Originally posted by Laim
Chargeback the payment. Smile I thought you had paid by PSN as well, sorry.

If you go on PayPal and request a chargeback then you should get the money back into your account.

I will accept the trophies by Saturday. If not done by Saturday I will chargeback the payment through my bank. I am a reasonable guy despite the seller insulting me. Thank you mods for your assistance in this matter, I much appreciate your time and effort with my dispute.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo