04-26-2015, 10:51 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username:EnemyRTM
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.
Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade]: Bought 50$ worth trophies from him.
Was this done onsite: [Yes/No] Yes
Proof (Screenshots): Scamming on NGU - Album on Imgur
When did this you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] 22nd April PayPal gift
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible) How much?: Scamming on NGU - You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. PayPal gift 50$
Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- He is just not responding
Other comments:I also went ahead after reading the review of an Elite Founder Member called Capture.Never thought that I would be recommended a fraud either. This guy hasn't made contact since i paid him. I never expected this sort of fraud from NGU. Thank you.
05-01-2015, 02:18 AM #20
Originally posted by assassin45 View Post
I will accept the trophies by Saturday. If not done by Saturday I will chargeback the payment through my bank. I am a reasonable guy despite the seller insulting me. Thank you mods for your assistance in this matter, I much appreciate your time and effort with my dispute.

Trust me Sir. This here is a scoundrel. Getting on everyone's nevrves. Absolutely Insulting man.
05-01-2015, 10:09 PM #21
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by assassin45 View Post
Accused Scammer's Username:EnemyRTM
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.
Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade]: Bought 50$ worth trophies from him.
Was this done onsite: [Yes/No] Yes
Proof (Screenshots): Scamming on NGU - Album on Imgur
When did this you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] 22nd April PayPal gift
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible) How much?: Scamming on NGU - You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. PayPal gift 50$
Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- He is just not responding
Other comments:I also went ahead after reading the review of an Elite Founder Member called Capture.Never thought that I would be recommended a fraud either. This guy hasn't made contact since i paid him. I never expected this sort of fraud from NGU. Thank you.

I have banned the user due to failing to comply with both disputes. I am terribly sorry it has come to this and can only suggest purchasing from a trusted seller in the future.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo