04-29-2015, 05:18 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username:jgood
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL):You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade]Buy

Was this done onsite: [Yes/No]Yes

Proof (Screenshots):

When did this happen:April 28 2015

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]Paypal
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

How much?:15$

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- I sent you a link I can't help you no further

Other comments:He told me that the character he created will b able to transfer over to ps4 no problem...the character he made will not transfer keeps getting stuck on the loading screen he continues to avoid the situation in not help me Solve the problem when I paid him already for his service he should finish it until the job is completely done
04-29-2015, 09:38 PM #29
Make sure you send the whole convo
04-29-2015, 09:41 PM #30
Jgood
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Laim
I'm tired, last day of school today, kinda emotional.

If you'd like to sum up what's happened in about, 300 words or less, that would be great.

If you're on Windows, You must login or register to view this content. export your chat between you and Youngterro and email it to me at [email][email protected][/email] as well.

Okay. I will do that. As I stated, if he would have done this correctly and not lied so many times as he has here, this wouldn't be an issue.
04-29-2015, 10:11 PM #31
what did i lie about hahaha your funny
04-30-2015, 06:10 PM #32
Jgood
< ^ > < ^ >
He sent me an email overnight saying he was all good. Sorry, last night family issues caused me to have to be away. I will send you the email now.

Can I have an update on this please?
04-30-2015, 06:11 PM #33
Jgood
< ^ > < ^ >
You must login or register to view this content.

Can I have an update on this please?
04-30-2015, 09:44 PM #34
Yes....

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo