04-29-2015, 05:18 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username:jgood
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL):You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade]Buy

Was this done onsite: [Yes/No]Yes

Proof (Screenshots):

When did this happen:April 28 2015

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]Paypal
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

How much?:15$

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- I sent you a link I can't help you no further

Other comments:He told me that the character he created will b able to transfer over to ps4 no problem...the character he made will not transfer keeps getting stuck on the loading screen he continues to avoid the situation in not help me Solve the problem when I paid him already for his service he should finish it until the job is completely done
04-29-2015, 05:55 AM #2
Jgood
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Youngterro View Post
Accused Scammer's Username:jgood
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL):You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade]Buy

Was this done onsite: [Yes/No]Yes

Proof (Screenshots):

When did this happen:April 28 2015

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]Paypal
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

How much?:15$

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- I sent you a link I can't help you no further

Other comments:He told me that the character he created will b able to transfer over to ps4 no problem...the character he made will not transfer keeps getting stuck on the loading screen he continues to avoid the situation in not help me Solve the problem when I paid him already for his service he should finish it until the job is completely done

THIS KID IS LYING AND TRYING TO STEAL FROM ME! I want NGU to still hold me accountable if you feel I am in the wrong even though this was done on skype.

I have the entire conversation on skype and have already made copies of it. You contacted me on skype, I told you the only way to do PS4 modding is thru a character transfer, you said no problem because you did it before. Everything was good. I did the job, kept you updated, we conversed back and forth the entire time. I then finished the job and informed him that he need to link the account thru social club and the Ps3 and then transfer, if he didn't do it already. The claimant then asked me how to make a social club account and then tells me immediately after that:[9:25:27 PM] Young Terro: Yeah I transferred before. As many people do, he started asking me for step by step instructions on how to make a social club account, link the character, etc. I informed him that I have never transferred a character before because i do not have a next gen console but i have been performing the recoveries for the transfers. I then send him a link telling him step by step instructions how to perform the transfer. He continues to ask me questions about social club and how to do this and that with the transfer. I told him that he needs to google it because i do not want to tell him the wrong information. He then asked me what to google. I responded, "The same questions you are asking me. When I get asked these questions I google it and try to figure it out so that I can give you the answer but I cant do it now".

At this time I had to go and get my pizza. The claimant continued on with the conversation on skype stating: [9:33:48 PM] Young Terro: A www shit man This bs I never made no rockstar account with this name or email so have would I transfer it over
[9:35:02 PM] Young Terro: Bro
[9:36:54 PM] *** Missed call from Young Terro. ***
[9:38:23 PM] Young Terro: If you been doing this for everybody I no you ran across this same problem in now you not gone respond
[9:41:13 PM] Young Terro: Bro come on man don't do this bro
[9:43:42 PM] Young Terro: So you gone scam me 2 huh
[9:44:35 PM] Young Terro: You gotta have the password I never made no social club you have to make the social club to get online to make the character in the first place
[9:46:21 PM] Young Terro: Man this my last time asking you bro
[9:47:22 PM] Young Terro: Imma make a report

As you can see, this is because he cant figure out how to google the problem and work out the issues. This went on while I was gone getting my pizza and that is what i returned home to. At this time i went to Nextgenupdate and the claimant sent me and email:
You must login or register to view this content.

After seeing that and all the other nonsense i blocked the claimant on skype temporarly and then unblocked him about an hour later. The entire conversation is included here and as you can see, the claimant NEVER mentioned anything about character not transferring, character getting stuck in loading screen, or anything other than him not know how to make a social club account although he told me he had transferred a character before. I dont care about the no skype rule here. I stand behind my work and if he can show me proof of the character transfer and the black loading screen than i will be happy to redo the service. If NGU feels that I did anything wrong than I will gladly redo the service. I provided links, I was informed he had done a transfer before, i performed everything within my service guarantee. This kid is simply trying to hurt me because I did not have the time to hold his hand thru a setup that he stated he already had done before! And to think I even cut you a discount!!! funny how almost all your posts here are complaints and disputes though.

entire skype conversation.

Yo
[4/27/2015 11:43:31 PM] Young Terro: I need some mods
[1:32:53 PM] Young Terro: Yo
[1:33:32 PM] jgood modding: Hello
[1:45:51 PM] Young Terro: What all can you do on ps4 modded character
[1:46:49 PM] jgood modding: as stated in my thread it has to be done thru character transfer.
[1:57:26 PM] Young Terro: Yeah I made I new account never been online
[2:03:54 PM] Young Terro: Can you do fast aim on player in double combat roll
[2:06:18 PM] Young Terro: Yo I'm trying to get the elite package plus that
[2:10:08 PM] Young Terro: ?
[5:41:22 PM] jgood modding: no fast aim and no double roll.
[6:09:09 PM] Young Terro: Ok can you do it now
[6:18:35 PM] jgood modding: there is a wait currently
[6:25:59 PM] jgood modding: do you still want the elite?
[6:26:46 PM] Young Terro: Yes
[6:26:51 PM] Young Terro: How long is the wait
[6:27:01 PM] jgood modding: I can get it started now
[6:27:10 PM] jgood modding: how were you planning on paying
[6:29:52 PM] Young Terro: Do you have to be jb for elite package will everything work
[6:31:00 PM] jgood modding: no. i am jailbroke so i can offer it
[6:34:22 PM] Young Terro: Ok. This other modder was telling me unlimited bullets wouldn't work unless I was jb
[6:34:55 PM] Young Terro: So you haven't heard anything about faster aim lock in double combat roll
[6:37:47 PM] jgood modding: My thread lists all that I offer and i offer it because it does work. Your friend is an idiot if he is telling you that. and I have never heard of combat roll or aim lock. there is no such mod it maybe a glitch.
[6:38:49 PM] Young Terro: Yeah I think you no him his name is frosty mods
[6:39:07 PM] Young Terro: Well when can you do my account
[6:39:09 PM] jgood modding: tell him i told you he is a fucking idiot.
[6:39:14 PM] Young Terro: Lmao
[6:39:18 PM] jgood modding: look at my thread
[6:39:27 PM] jgood modding: look at the vouches for unlimited ammo
[6:39:46 PM] jgood modding: i am doing it now for an account if you want to see the video
[6:40:00 PM] Young Terro: Ok
[6:40:20 PM] Young Terro: When can you do a account for me tho I'm got cash in hand
[6:40:48 PM] jgood modding: i can start it within 20 minutes
[6:42:28 PM] Young Terro: Ok
[7:04:30 PM] jgood modding: My paypal is [email][email protected][/email] and please send thru friends and family. You will be allowed to pick the modded vehicles, custom license plates and the kd so start thiniking about that.
[7:05:36 PM] Young Terro: How much money
[7:05:54 PM] Young Terro: Can I pass with like 75 million or is that iffy
[7:06:09 PM] jgood modding: 50/50 or so when you go over
[7:06:19 PM] jgood modding: but you will have everything already bought
[7:06:24 PM] jgood modding: have 50 million in cash
[7:06:25 PM] Young Terro: Ok
[7:06:32 PM] jgood modding: and have another 20 adders to sell as you buy
[7:06:54 PM] Young Terro: Which cars do I get to choose from the modded cars
[7:08:17 PM] jgood modding: You must login or register to view this content.
[7:08:32 PM] jgood modding: video i made awhile ago showing examples of what i mean by modde
[7:11:58 PM] Young Terro: Faaaast for the license plate
All the bikes the jester in that buggy with street tires blazer lifeguard corquette Classic with missing back
[7:12:40 PM] jgood modding: save the list for the end
[7:12:49 PM] Young Terro: Kd 6.00
[7:12:52 PM] jgood modding: cause i need them all at once so im not looking all over for it
[7:13:43 PM] Young Terro: You almost ready
[7:14:40 PM] jgood modding: shortly. is there already an account made?
[7:14:48 PM] Young Terro: Yes
[7:15:00 PM] jgood modding: ok. is there a character already?
[7:15:05 PM] Young Terro: No
[7:15:08 PM] jgood modding: good
[7:15:22 PM] Young Terro: I cnt make my own character later ?
[7:16:35 PM] jgood modding: when you transfer you can redesign
[7:19:48 PM] Young Terro: Ok
[7:25:13 PM] Young Terro: [email][email protected][/email]
[7:25:49 PM] jgood modding: yes
[7:27:37 PM] Young Terro: Aye can I pay you 15$
[7:27:44 PM] Young Terro: & are you ready
[7:30:50 PM] jgood modding: few minutes i will be. Isnt the price $17?
[7:31:33 PM] jgood modding: but if you can pay paypal thru friends and family and give me a few more minutes to finish this, then $15 USD is fine
[7:33:01 PM] Young Terro: Y thru friends in family y not services
[7:33:25 PM] jgood modding: cause they take out takes and shit using a buisness or service
[7:33:43 PM] jgood modding: and i am not a buisness nor do i want to pay taxes on it
[7:34:15 PM] Young Terro: How much taxes they take out because last time I did friends or family I got scammed
[7:34:31 PM] jgood modding: if you dont trust me then find someone else
[7:34:41 PM] jgood modding: i dont have time for this man
[7:34:46 PM] jgood modding: i am 34 years old
[7:34:54 PM] jgood modding: done over 650 gta v account
[7:35:04 PM] jgood modding: and a thread with tons of vouches
[7:35:08 PM] jgood modding: up to you
[7:35:41 PM] jgood modding: you have 30 minutes to reqest a refund
[7:35:55 PM] jgood modding: if you dont pay and i start why would you pay me later.
[7:36:16 PM] jgood modding: i will send you a message on ngu also stating your purchase so you can file dispute there also
[7:36:38 PM] Young Terro: Ok I got you man I pay you
[7:36:53 PM] Young Terro: It's just some of these kids on here be trying scam man that all
[7:37:07 PM] Young Terro: Ok cool
[7:37:49 PM] jgood modding: I understand but I cant sit here and try to sell myself to you after i already spent time answering questions and stuff
[7:38:05 PM] Young Terro: No Imma pay right now you ready
[7:38:06 PM] jgood modding: do you want me to send you a message on ngu also?
[7:38:10 PM] Young Terro: Faaaast for the license plate
All the bikes the jester in that buggy with street tires blazer lifeguard corquette Classic with missing back
[7:38:23 PM] Young Terro: Yeah
[7:40:39 PM] jgood modding: all the bikes?
[7:41:28 PM] Young Terro: Yeah all those custom bikes
[7:41:53 PM] jgood modding: pedal bikes? or motorcycles?
[7:42:33 PM] Young Terro: Motorcycles
[7:42:53 PM] Young Terro: Lol
[7:42:54 PM] jgood modding: ok. i will have to go back and look at it.
[7:43:24 PM] Young Terro: You want me to get the name
[7:43:35 PM] jgood modding: going to grab a pop from fridge, come back and make user on ps3 and then i will be ready to go
[7:44:48 PM] Young Terro: Ok
[7:46:50 PM] Young Terro: I got the user name already
[7:46:56 PM] Young Terro: It's youngterro610
[7:49:16 PM] jgood modding: I need the psn Login email and password which need to be exact
[7:49:54 PM] Young Terro: [email][email protected][/email]
PasswordA992306991
[7:50:49 PM] Young Terro: Did that work
[7:51:50 PM] jgood modding: Is this you? jheri matthews
[7:51:54 PM] jgood modding: I am assuming it is
[7:53:34 PM] Young Terro: Yes
[7:55:14 PM] jgood modding: signed in as youngterro610
[7:55:39 PM] Young Terro: Yes
[7:56:08 PM] Young Terro: What level ranks I can choose from
[7:57:05 PM] jgood modding: if you want to guarntee the safe transfer, you need to stick with the 123 ish and just under $50 million
[7:57:14 PM] jgood modding: if you go over it is your risk
[7:57:21 PM] Young Terro: Ok
[7:57:42 PM] jgood modding: sometimes they work, most the time they do, but there are times that they dont and it sucks
[7:58:35 PM] Young Terro: Yeah they did a lot of patches huh
[7:58:51 PM] jgood modding: its not that
[7:59:06 PM] jgood modding: people just get stupid and want the highest level and the most money
[7:59:22 PM] jgood modding: their own stupidity or pride is what does it
[7:59:36 PM] Young Terro: Owe I transferred wit my regular character on level 312
[8:00:05 PM] jgood modding: thats fine if you earned it
[8:00:14 PM] Young Terro: Naw I want it to look realistic I was thinking 160 or something
[8:00:17 PM] Young Terro: Yeah I did
[8:02:03 PM] jgood modding: think about it. i dont care. getting going now
[8:03:53 PM] Young Terro: 160
[8:04:20 PM] Young Terro: 160 ... Kd 6.0
[8:25:08 PM] jgood modding: wanted to let you know we almost got everything done including the unlimited ammo. I still need to modify the garage, purchase the pegasus vehicles. just an update
[8:25:25 PM] Young Terro: Ok thanks bro
[9:05:24 PM] Young Terro: Cool it's done ?
[9:05:59 PM] jgood modding: not yet
[9:06:07 PM] jgood modding: just wanted to show you progress
[9:06:12 PM] jgood modding: this is a lot of work. lol
[9:06:43 PM] Young Terro: Ok
[9:06:54 PM] Young Terro: Dam I thought you just click on the buttons
[9:09:08 PM] jgood modding: why would you pay me $15 to click a few buttons? lol
[9:10:15 PM] Young Terro: Because you got the jb PS3 lol
[9:16:59 PM] jgood modding: Stupid phone
[9:17:14 PM] Young Terro: Awwww shit dope
[9:18:45 PM] jgood modding: you will notice there is no ammo count where the unlimited ammo is.
[9:19:00 PM] jgood modding: all i have to do is swap sessions to ensure save and then i will let you know i am done
[9:19:24 PM] Young Terro: Ok don't buy no ammo right or I loose it
[9:19:43 PM] jgood modding: i will let you answer that
[9:19:45 PM] jgood modding: lol
[9:19:51 PM] Young Terro: Lol
[9:20:02 PM] jgood modding: you can change tints and attachments, just dont purchase ammo
[9:20:15 PM] jgood modding: also, dont use purchase all ammo option within the job menus
[9:20:20 PM] Young Terro: Ok
[9:20:53 PM] Young Terro: So now what I can sign on
[9:21:11 PM] jgood modding: If you ever notice an ammo count, you should either dashboard or head to story mode asap
[9:21:21 PM] jgood modding: but you shouldnt
[9:21:40 PM] Young Terro: What's dash board
[9:21:56 PM] jgood modding: the xmb screen
[9:22:40 PM] Young Terro: Don't no what that is bro lol
[9:22:42 PM] Young Terro: Sorry
[9:22:55 PM] jgood modding: but you shouldn't have the problem cause nobody has yet. but i always tell everyone
[9:23:07 PM] Young Terro: Ok
[9:23:27 PM] jgood modding: the xmb screen = you playstation menu. first thing you see after you select user
[9:23:34 PM] jgood modding: ok. i am done.
[9:24:00 PM] jgood modding: make sure you link the character thru social club and then perform the transfer.
[9:24:03 PM] Young Terro: O ok
[9:24:46 PM] Young Terro: Wait walk me threw this part I never made a social club with that user name or email
[9:24:57 PM] jgood modding: no.
[9:24:59 PM] jgood modding: lol
[9:25:07 PM] jgood modding: i have never transferred
[9:25:09 PM] jgood modding: here is a link though
[9:25:27 PM] Young Terro: Yeah I transferred before
[9:25:40 PM | Removed 9:26:08 PM] jgood modding: This message has been removed.
[9:26:10 PM] jgood modding: You must login or register to view this content.
[9:28:16 PM] Young Terro: Do I make a new social club right
[9:28:37 PM] Young Terro: Are did you make me one already
[9:29:21 PM] jgood modding: no i do not make social clubs. i also dont know and think you should google it cause i dont want to give you the wrong information
[9:29:45 PM] Young Terro: Google what
[9:29:56 PM] jgood modding: the questions you are asking me
[9:30:06 PM] jgood modding: i google them and then tell you
[9:30:28 PM] Young Terro: How did you go online to make the account
[9:30:51 PM] Young Terro: I don't think Google will tell me how to make sure my modded account transfer over
[9:31:37 PM] jgood modding: you gave me the account info. i used that and created the character. i am now down troubleshooting stuff that you can find on google. i am sorry but i do not know and the only way for me to find out is to google it, which you can do.
[9:32:39 PM] Young Terro: But don't they have to transfer the stuff from rockstar online
[9:33:48 PM] Young Terro: A www shit man This bs I never made no rockstar account with this name or email so have would I transfer it over
[9:36:54 PM] *** Missed call from Young Terro. ***
[9:38:23 PM] Young Terro: If you been doing this for everybody I no you ran across this same problem in now you not gone respond
[9:41:13 PM] Young Terro: Bro come on man don't do this bro
[9:43:42 PM] Young Terro: So you gone scam me 2 huh
[9:44:35 PM] Young Terro: You gotta have the password I never made no social club you have to make the social club to get online to make the character in the first place
[9:46:21 PM] Young Terro: Man this my last time asking you bro
[9:47:22 PM] Young Terro: Imma make a report
[10:50:40 PM] jgood modding: lmao.
[10:50:43 PM] jgood modding: are you kidding me
[10:52:12 PM] jgood modding: i never made a social club. i never said i would. that is your job. you could have been researching all of this while i was doing what you wwere paying me for, which i did do. you then told me you have transferred before. i sent you a link, and cannot help you further.
[10:54:34 PM] jgood modding: dont threaten me with filing a report. lol. go ahead. i am not doing anything wrong and nowhere in my offer of service did i offer to hold your hand, research stuff for you and help you transfer. i did wha i could. it is up to you know. At this point i am blocking you. i couldnt care less at this point.
[10:54:57 PM] *** jgood modding blocked Young Terro ***

04-29-2015, 06:17 AM #3
I have no problem showing you the video of it getting stuck& that's not the whole conversation... Show everything...I had the game on sitting there for 2 hours now in its still loading another user told me that he was suppose to do the online tutorial which he didn't...I barely got on this website yesterday bro all I want it the modded character you clearly text me that you can do it you never said afterward when you finish I had to go on google to figured out how to transfer it over with out it freezing I paid you to mod the character in transfer it over not do a half job
04-29-2015, 06:24 AM #4
Jgood
< ^ > < ^ >
You are a liar. that is the entire conversation. if not, then you show the rest. do you need me to tell you how to do it? here: You must login or register to view this content.

I have no problem showing you the video of it getting stuck& that's not the whole conversation... Show everything...I had the game on sitting there for 2 hours now in its still loading another user told me that he was suppose to do the online tutorial which he didn't...I barely got on this website yesterday bro all I want it the modded character you clearly text me that you can do it you never said afterward when you finish I had to go on google to figured out how to transfer it over with out it freezing I paid you to mod the character in transfer it over not do a half job
04-29-2015, 06:28 AM #5
Jgood
< ^ > < ^ >
I want to let you know you keep acting like this and lying all the time, I will simply retract my statment where i still offer guarntee if they find me in the wrong, because it was all performed off site. so, if you want to continue to lie and simply throw a tantrum hoping to get attention, then you will stop getting any attention from me. with that, I am done! and btw, YES, I BELIEVE WE ALL WANT TO SEE THE VIDEO!
04-29-2015, 06:32 AM #6
I'm not throwing no tantrum boy you crazy... Why you didn't show the text on skype when you was suppose to handle the transaction on ngu you not showing the whole convo... But I will make the video now in upload it. I don't have to lie about that petty
04-29-2015, 07:15 AM #7
04-29-2015, 07:22 AM #8
04-29-2015, 07:26 AM #9
All I want is my character with everything I payed for compatible to play on the ps4 thats all
04-29-2015, 05:56 PM #10
Jgood
< ^ > < ^ >
The entire conversation is there. The part where i even offered to send you a message on ngu because of the no skype policy is also there..

I'm not throwing no tantrum boy you crazy... Why you didn't show the text on skype when you was suppose to handle the transaction on ngu you not showing the whole convo... But I will make the video now in upload it. I don't have to lie about that petty

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo