05-03-2015, 12:05 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Why do we have to go all out of the way and open a dispute? I let you moderators know yet you reply "open a dispute" and then send me a link that ask 21 questions and then some! Spamming or not, this isn't meant as that and im speaking out for everyone that gets scammed on this site(probably alot by the looks of it). Not only isn't it right to take people's money and advertise falsely, it should be way easier to open a dispute with a moderator directly rather than wait for however long for one of you to read and hopefully do something about it.

I already sent my dispute personally to Liam but a more simple fact is:

Opened an account here for a hopeful mod service(yah right)
Sent request to numerous suppose modders(slow communication)
Got a moder to do it(pay $20 and then says he cant do it and opened a dispute with payal)
Cussed me out and then a month later does it and does it half way and I get banned)

I get contacted by another suppose moder.
I get promised a time and service
I pay $8 for zombies
No reply and no service
Request for refund and no response still

I contact a nextgen moderator and they sent me bull back. YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO HELP NOT REDIRECT ME TO FILE YET ANOTHER DISPUTE!

*for you moderators who probably will dismiss this post most likely as a spam or troll. Here is my dispute again!

Username:"nintendo locz"

Possible scammer:"mrCL57"

He had been advertising about moding services which I payed $8 for a cod2 zombies mod. I payed him and contacted him on when hed do it. No response. Finally he says he got banned. Doesnt respond after asking for refund(been almost a week!) This is the 2nd time in a row I got scammed by someone who did
my gta 5 banned and half assed my stats on COD2..*

I mean really?.. People like this shouldnt be on next gen. This site will most likely be shut down if this keeps happening to people because this is breaking the law big time.

*if nothing is done about it, I will see to it that this site is shut down
Last edited by Nintendo Locz ; 05-03-2015 at 12:05 AM. Reason: misspelling
05-03-2015, 01:19 AM #2
Read the rules they do not help with disputes that are done outside of the site. I understand why you are upset and i know i have contacted you about are problem as well. I have told you the admin fucked up the XBLStealth and we are all getting free time for a few days. He is still in the middle of fixing it.
05-03-2015, 01:28 AM #3
Dont worry as I didn't mention you in the post just in a tag. Some of the moderators are aware of the issue(i assume) and this is entirely meant for mrCL57 as stated in the "post"

Moderators: dismiss this post please as ill remake it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo