05-04-2015, 04:31 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: TheRebugHacker
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] - Buy

Was this done onsite: [Yes/No] - Yes

Proof (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 27th April 2015

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] - Paypal
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: $20

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes many times

If yes, What did they say?:- Says he has done the work, which he hasn't. I have included screen shots of my psn trophy list to prove that he hasn't done it despite claiming he has.

Other comments: We agreed the fee of $20 for House Of The Dead 3 and The Last Of Us online only trophies as well as my Aliens Colonial Marines trophies amending as a previous transaction with another modder left the trophies in such a mess that I wanted them correcting to look legit. The link below is what was sent.
He was paid the money via paypal (as per the 2 screenshots attached). He then did nothing for 3-4 days until I messaged him again chasing up the work. Finally got a message back saying that it was done, which it clearly hasn't!. I have since messaged him twice since with proof that he hasn't done it & nothing has been heard ever since.
I have since changed my password as he clearly won't do anything to correct his mistake. I want back my money that is all!.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo