05-12-2015, 05:21 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Sharky Services
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade]

Was this done onsite: [Yes/No] : No

Proof (Screenshots):You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: USD $25

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Unable to contact seller as he logged off Skype and blocked me.
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: Not very happy about it . After my 2nd payment he kept asking for extra services to lure me into paying for more . That was when i knew he is a scammer .
05-12-2015, 06:07 PM #2
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by ansonalmighty View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: Sharky Services
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade]

Was this done onsite: [Yes/No] : No

Proof (Screenshots):You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: USD $25

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Unable to contact seller as he logged off Skype and blocked me.
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: Not very happy about it . After my 2nd payment he kept asking for extra services to lure me into paying for more . That was when i knew he is a scammer .

As the announcement at the top of every forum page states, You must login or register to view this content. unfortunately we can't undergo the dispute process with any deal that has been carried out offsite via a third party application. I strongly suggest you dispute this with Paypal.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo