06-11-2015, 01:10 AM #1
Merk
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Relevating
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Sell

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.):

Proof of contact (Screenshots):
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 6/10/15

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

How much?:

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yep.
If yes, What did they say?:- I didn't scam you, you scammed me

Other comments: So, this kid messaged me saying, "Can you be my personal modder for $50.00 psn? And of course i said sure. I did business with him before and he sent code and i was selling it. Well today i was going to use the code because no one wanted to buy so i put the code in and get this You must login or register to view this content. So he clearly scammed me.
06-12-2015, 03:09 PM #11
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by Sacrificing View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: Relevating
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Sell

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.):

Proof of contact (Screenshots):

When did this happen: 6/10/15

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

How much?:

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yep.
If yes, What did they say?:- I didn't scam you, you scammed me

Other comments: So, this kid messaged me saying, "Can you be my personal modder for $50.00 psn? And of course i said sure. I did business with him before and he sent code and i was selling it. Well today i was going to use the code because no one wanted to buy so i put the code in and get this You must login or register to view this content. So he clearly scammed me.

Originally posted by Relevating View Post
How did I scam you I sent you the code and you said you used it already, then went on giving me the mod, if I did scam you why did you give me the mods you said you used it already

I am here to assist so I would like to catch up on the situation.

1) Relevating offered a $50 PSN card for Sacrificing to be his/her personal modder
2) The transaction was made and mods where given
3) Sacrificing planned on selling the card for PayPal money
4) No one wanted it so Sacrificing tried to use it
5) The card was deemed invalid or wrong via PSN
06-12-2015, 07:14 PM #12
Merk
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Outsight View Post
Unless there is sufficient proof, I do not know who actually entered the code. From the evidence provided, I can only say that you have used the code as you have stated it in the Skype conversations.

No, i tried to use it
06-12-2015, 07:14 PM #13
Merk
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Geo View Post
I am here to assist so I would like to catch up on the situation.

1) Relevating offered a $50 PSN card for Sacrificing to be his/her personal modder
2) The transaction was made and mods where given
3) Sacrificing planned on selling the card for PayPal money
4) No one wanted it so Sacrificing tried to use it
5) The card was deemed invalid or wrong via PSN

Exactly
06-12-2015, 07:32 PM #14
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Exactly

Regardless of current postings, could you PM me the code being sent to you and a picture of you trying to input this code.
06-12-2015, 08:08 PM #15
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by Relevating View Post

What proof do you want? I was selling the card. No one wanted to buy so I was gonna use it said it was used. So I asked him and he said he didn't. But he did and obviously the knows he did if he is telling me "un do my mods you don't have to be my personal modded"

This situation is hard seeing as even including the new information given to me there are other outcomes that could deem to go both ways. However with the information I feel I have made a decision. Relevating the code you sent is seen to show up invalid and unless you can prove you have not used the code which I do not see is possible then the only out come I can suggest to the both of you is to walk away from the situation.

Sacrificing I suggest to you that you no longer undergo personal modding services for Relevating as the code sent is not valid on your part. Unless you 2 want to discuss this out come. But for now this is all I can see going foward.
06-12-2015, 08:10 PM #16
Merk
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Geo View Post
This situation is hard seeing as even including the new information given to me there are other outcomes that could deem to go both ways. However with the information I feel I have made a decision. Relevating the code you sent is seen to show up invalid and unless you can prove you have not used the code which I do not see is possible then the only out come I can suggest to the both of you is to walk away from the situation.

Sacrificing I suggest to you that you no longer undergo personal modding services for Relevating as the code sent is not valid on your part. Unless you 2 want to discuss this out come. But for now this is all I can see going foward.

Ok fine with me. He just stated he was going to report me on NGU because he said i scammed him. So i came here first to let everyone know i didn't. Thread can be closed
06-12-2015, 08:11 PM #17
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Due to proof given of card being invalid and no proof being able to be given of card not used by the buyer, and due to decisions made with Sacrificing. This dispute is now considered solved.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo