06-11-2015, 01:10 AM #1
Merk
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Relevating
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Sell

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.):

Proof of contact (Screenshots):
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 6/10/15

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

How much?:

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yep.
If yes, What did they say?:- I didn't scam you, you scammed me

Other comments: So, this kid messaged me saying, "Can you be my personal modder for $50.00 psn? And of course i said sure. I did business with him before and he sent code and i was selling it. Well today i was going to use the code because no one wanted to buy so i put the code in and get this You must login or register to view this content. So he clearly scammed me.
06-11-2015, 02:47 PM #2
Originally posted by Sacrificing View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: Relevating
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

How much?:

Other comments: So, this kid messaged me saying, "Can you be my personal modder for $50.00 psn? And of course i said sure. I did business with him before and he sent code and i was selling it. Well today i was going to use the code because no one wanted to buy so i put the code in and get this You must login or register to view this content. So he clearly scammed me.

The accused scammer has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond.
06-11-2015, 03:23 PM #3
How did I scam you I sent you the code and you said you used it already, then went on giving me the mod, if I did scam you why did you give me the mods you said you used it already
06-11-2015, 03:42 PM #4
Originally posted by Relevating View Post
How did I scam you I sent you the code and you said you used it already, then went on giving me the mod, if I did scam you why did you give me the mods you said you used it already

Do you have any proof that he used the code? You say that he has mentioned about using it, can you post a screenshot for me please.
06-11-2015, 04:36 PM #5
Originally posted by Outsight View Post
Do you have any proof that he used the code? You say that he has mentioned about using it, can you post a screenshot for me please.

06-11-2015, 04:42 PM #6
Originally posted by Relevating View Post

He states that he entered it in, however he never stated that he has used the code. I will see if I can have a confirmation from him.

Accused Scammer's Username: Relevating

How much?:

Relevating has provided a screenshot saying "you told me you entered it in". In response, you replied saying "yes so u wouldn't use it". From what I can tell, this means that you used the code to prevent him from using it himself. Can you clarify this for me?
06-11-2015, 07:04 PM #7
Merk
Space Ninja
I was selling it. He ask me if I had used the code and I said yes ( so he wouldn't try to use it) because u was selling it. He then used the code and tried saying he didn't.
06-11-2015, 08:03 PM #8
I was selling it. He ask me if I had used the code and I said yes ( so he wouldn't try to use it) because u was selling it. He then used the code and tried saying he didn't.

Can you get any solid evidence? Unfortunately there is not enough proof that he scammed you. I cannot tell whether the PSN card has been used or not, plus I cannot tell which one of you have used it. Please try to provide solid evidence to backup your point, otherwise I must ask you to continue providing your services as promised.
06-11-2015, 10:08 PM #9
Merk
Space Ninja
What proof do you want? I was selling the card. No one wanted to buy so I was gonna use it said it was used. So I asked him and he said he didn't. But he did and obviously the knows he did if he is telling me "un do my mods you don't have to be my personal modded"
06-12-2015, 02:46 PM #10
What proof do you want? I was selling the card. No one wanted to buy so I was gonna use it said it was used. So I asked him and he said he didn't. But he did and obviously the knows he did if he is telling me "un do my mods you don't have to be my personal modded"

Unless there is sufficient proof, I do not know who actually entered the code. From the evidence provided, I can only say that you have used the code as you have stated it in the Skype conversations.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo