06-12-2015, 10:26 PM #1
SpiderBish
Big Daddy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: RH8
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade]: Buy

Proof of contact (Screenshots):
You must login or register to view this content.

this picture was sent by request by the paypal lady proving he had taken the money, and she told me repeatedly that he had picked it up:

When did this happen: Today

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]: PayPal

How much?: $20

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- That he will block me until he gets his money which according to the people over at PayPal he has already picked up

Other comments: He quoted me in a post where i was trying to get a PSN account saying he will get me a better account. I asked for proof of the account and a he didnt have any but he sold another account to someone else yesterday and so i believed him and sent him $20. He then says that he sees the payment but it did not go into his balance. He gets mad and says i sent it wrong or something. I then take the time to call paypal to see what was up and they say that he has accepted the money, which is proved by the picture of the email. So try to tell him that even paypal says i sent it correctly and that he has taken the money but no response. I think he blocked me as he had threatened to do so earlier right after i paid him. He never sent the account.
Last edited by SpiderBish ; 06-13-2015 at 02:38 AM.
06-14-2015, 06:24 PM #11
Originally posted by It
Are u dumb xD
Once you make a resolution and get money back it goes from there
fucking **** proof i didnt send u the account?

Can you please provide some evidence instead of just using insults at the disputer. If you fail to provide evidence within 48 hours to support your claims you're going to be classed as a convicted scammer and you will be banned.
06-14-2015, 06:54 PM #12
Originally posted by Outsight View Post
Can you please provide some evidence instead of just using insults at the disputer. If you fail to provide evidence within 48 hours to support your claims you're going to be classed as a convicted scammer and you will be banned.

Ban me then fgt i really couldnt care less Happy
06-14-2015, 07:11 PM #13
Originally posted by RajModzz View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: RH8
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade]: Buy

Proof of contact (Screenshots):

this picture was sent by request by the paypal lady proving he had taken the money, and she told me repeatedly that he had picked it up:

When did this happen: Today

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]: PayPal

How much?: $20

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- That he will block me until he gets his money which according to the people over at PayPal he has already picked up

Other comments: He quoted me in a post where i was trying to get a PSN account saying he will get me a better account. I asked for proof of the account and a he didnt have any but he sold another account to someone else yesterday and so i believed him and sent him $20. He then says that he sees the payment but it did not go into his balance. He gets mad and says i sent it wrong or something. I then take the time to call paypal to see what was up and they say that he has accepted the money, which is proved by the picture of the email. So try to tell him that even paypal says i sent it correctly and that he has taken the money but no response. I think he blocked me as he had threatened to do so earlier right after i paid him. He never sent the account.

Unfortunately, the user is not willing to work with us. I recommend you try open a dispute with PayPal or your credit card company. Sorry for your losses.
User has been banned. Thread closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo