06-15-2015, 05:04 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: MaLvEvAnS
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Proof of contact (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: June 13 - June 15, 2015

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] Paypal
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)
You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: 35$

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Nope he deleted me from skype and won't respond
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: Please help me dispute this trade, I'm very sad :/
06-16-2015, 07:04 AM #11
Originally posted by kirby78339 View Post
i sent all my proof to you on pm
i can showed u bits of the convo because the whole thing is ~19k characters and pm only supports 5k so i can put it on this thread if u want
i also sent u evidence where he agrees that the 1st acc he gave me doesnt work and after that he removes me from his skype aka scammed me.

I have recorded evidence from you. Thank you.

Originally posted by MaLvEvAnS View Post
alright

It seems that there is evidence showing that you would create a new account and have agreed that all will work "tomorrow morning". From the looks of things you have delayed your customer multiple times. And from what I can tell, the service does not appear to be done. Unless you have proof as stated earlier I have a few options for you:

1) Redo the service as first requested on the same accounts if possible
2) Offer a refund
06-16-2015, 07:10 AM #12
Originally posted by Insight View Post
I have recorded evidence from you. Thank you.

It seems that there is evidence showing that you would create a new account and have agreed that all will work "tomorrow morning". From the looks of things you have delayed your customer multiple times. And from what I can tell, the service does not appear to be done. Unless you have proof as stated earlier I have a few options for you:

1) Redo the service as first requested on the same accounts if possible
2) Offer a refund

I Have Done My Part And Also I Stated If The Account Gets Reset And You Dont Buy A Warranty I wont Be Doing The Account Again..
06-16-2015, 02:10 PM #13
I Have Done My Part And Also I Stated If The Account Gets Reset And You Dont Buy A Warranty I wont Be Doing The Account Again..

You have not provided evidence that you have completed your part of the deal. Those are the two options you must choose from unless you can prove that the service has been completed.
06-16-2015, 02:20 PM #14
You have not provided evidence that you have completed your part of the deal. Those are the two options you must choose from unless you can prove that the service has been completed.

He did not state anything about warranty or have finished the service.
I also would like a refund because I don't want any delays or false redos from him.
06-16-2015, 02:25 PM #15

The disputer has requested a refund, can you:
Provide a refund
Redo the service
Show proof that the service was previously completed

He did not state anything about warranty or have finished the service.
I also would like a refund because I don't want any delays or false redos from him.

Usually in disputes we would prefer if the original deal was done as this will create less confusion and in most cases favour both sides. However, I will see how the accused would prefer to deal with the situation at this current stage.
06-16-2015, 03:23 PM #16
The disputer has requested a refund, can you:
Provide a refund
Redo the service
Show proof that the service was previously completed

Usually in disputes we would prefer if the original deal was done as this will create less confusion and in most cases favour both sides. However, I will see how the accused would prefer to deal with the situation at this current stage.

well since i dont have proof thn i would prefer redoing the service and take pictures of it too...
06-16-2015, 03:32 PM #17
well since i dont have proof thn i would prefer redoing the service and take pictures of it too...

I'd prefer refund please.
Why?:
- I already got someone else to do the service for me.
- He doesn't seem like someone that can actually do a recovery (his evidence
And proof from his thread is taken from someone else)
- He will just give me endless delays and end up just blocking me again like he did before.

And there won't be as much confusion in a refund because the accused has done nothing promised of the deal except for make a blank email account.

I dont need the service or trust him anymore. He will just either fake it or never get too it. Please, a refund would be great.
06-16-2015, 03:34 PM #18
I'd prefer refund please.
Why?:
- I already got someone else to do the service for me.
- He doesn't seem like someone that can actually do a recovery (his evidence
And proof from his thread is taken from someone else)
- He will just give me endless delays and end up just blocking me again like he did before.

Okay Then, well i dont have the cash atm but once i do ill refund it asap... we can contact on skype and do the transaction.
06-16-2015, 03:36 PM #19
Okay Then, well i dont have the cash atm but once i do ill refund it asap... we can contact on skype and do the transaction.

No this is just another crappy attempt to delay this dispute as long as possible so everyone forgets about it. You did this to me three times already.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo