06-15-2015, 05:04 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: MaLvEvAnS
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Proof of contact (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: June 13 - June 15, 2015

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] Paypal
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)
You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: 35$

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Nope he deleted me from skype and won't respond
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: Please help me dispute this trade, I'm very sad :/
06-16-2015, 03:53 PM #20
Originally posted by kirby78339 View Post
No this is just another crappy attempt to delay this dispute as long as possible so everyone forgets about it. You did this to me three times already.

Dude im serious!! i dont have cash on me atm and i will be giving it back to you as soon as i get the money!
06-16-2015, 04:02 PM #21
Originally posted by MaLvEvAnS View Post
Dude im serious!! i dont have cash on me atm and i will be giving it back to you as soon as i get the money!

Fine, but I want to know exactly when I will get my refund and I want a staff to watch over.
I also want you to be marked as a scammer until I get refunded so you don't just run away like you intend to.
How long until my refund?
06-16-2015, 04:23 PM #22
Fine, but I want to know exactly when I will get my refund and I want a staff to watch over.
I also want you to be marked as a scammer until I get refunded so you don't just run away like you intend to.
How long until my refund?

Okay, it looks like MaLvEvAnS is willing to offer a refund, but doesn't currently have enough money. Could you give me a time frame of when you can offer a refund please? Also, please keep conversations within this thread so they can be used as solid evidence.
06-16-2015, 07:28 PM #23
In two weeks... Thats When Ill Be Getting My Salary
06-16-2015, 08:14 PM #24
In two weeks... Thats When Ill Be Getting My Salary

Alright two weeks from today it is. I will respond back in two weeks for an update.
Is it possible that we can mark him as a scammer for the two weeks until he pay me?
06-16-2015, 08:15 PM #25
wow really? like seriously im a scammer now? fuck this dude
06-16-2015, 08:33 PM #26

Please refrain from using strong language. Thanks.

Alright two weeks from today it is. I will respond back in two weeks for an update.
Is it possible that we can mark him as a scammer for the two weeks until he pay me?

The accused has given evidence that he has refunded you. Please check your paypal and confirm the refund for me, thank you. The evidence is shown here: You must login or register to view this content.
06-16-2015, 11:22 PM #27
Originally posted by Insight View Post
Please refrain from using strong language. Thanks.

The accused has given evidence that he has refunded you. Please check your paypal and confirm the refund for me, thank you. The evidence is shown here: You must login or register to view this content.

i didnt receive the payment, heres video and screenshot proof sent to you.
can i get more proof that he sent the payment, like a video/gif ? its suspicious because he said he was paying in 2 weeks....
06-17-2015, 07:12 AM #28

i didnt receive the payment, heres video and screenshot proof sent to you.
can i get more proof that he sent the payment, like a video/gif ? its suspicious because he said he was paying in 2 weeks....

Both evidences conflict. I would like to request that you make a video showing the full web browser and you refreshing the page with proof of your account such has email etc. for the accused I would also like proof that the refund is sent to that email by clicking "Details"

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo