06-15-2015, 05:04 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: MaLvEvAnS
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Proof of contact (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: June 13 - June 15, 2015

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] Paypal
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)
You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: 35$

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Nope he deleted me from skype and won't respond
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: Please help me dispute this trade, I'm very sad :/
06-17-2015, 05:28 PM #29
Originally posted by Insight View Post
Both evidences conflict. I would like to request that you make a video showing the full web browser and you refreshing the page with proof of your account such has email etc. for the accused I would also like proof that the refund is sent to that email by clicking "Details"

You must login or register to view this content. <--------- is this good enough? Not Happy or Sad
Last edited by MaLvEvAnS ; 06-17-2015 at 05:49 PM.
06-17-2015, 05:58 PM #30
Originally posted by MaLvEvAnS View Post
You must login or register to view this content. <--------- is this good enough? Not Happy or Sad

this picture is fake. the real pic: You must login or register to view this content.

let me explain:

the accused started to talk to me, making up fake things about how i tried to hack his paypal....

then i asked for proof which he had none.

he then proceed to prove to me that he sent the image. but he wasn't so smart because the
first image he sent was:

this image shows that he sent the payment to himself and added my name to it....
I was astonished so much by his mistake that i told him about it (ik super dumb move on my part),
he instantly removed the pic and gave me the fake one which he has shown in the quoted link.

btw he also sent me 66 cents.... probably used that to photoshop?
still don't believe me then ask him for a video, ill show one in a second too.
EDIT: look how he has an edited post, just look at the previous edits if you are a staff, see that he lied.
06-17-2015, 06:06 PM #31
fuck this site man ill sell on other sites just ban me
06-17-2015, 06:08 PM #32
fuck this site man ill sell on other sites just ban me

sigh
what was worth 3 days of battling became nothing to me. i still lost 35$..
06-17-2015, 06:09 PM #33
Originally posted by kirby78339 View Post
sigh

it was a waste of my time fighting for my innocense cause now im done with this site
06-17-2015, 06:19 PM #34
it was a waste of my time fighting for my innocense cause now im done with this site

GL with that
i hope your future leads you to where you truly belong

a cell
06-17-2015, 06:19 PM #35
Originally posted by kirby78339 View Post
sigh

Unfortunately, it is quite evident that the accused is attempting to scam with all the issues he has caused for multiple users, not just you. He has also created multiple accounts and have failed to offer a refund with enough with valid proof. From the conclusions I have drawn, I have decided that MaLvEvAnS has scammed you. Your best bet is to open a dispute with PayPal to try get your issue resolved. The user has been banned to prevent further scamming.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo