06-15-2015, 05:04 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: MaLvEvAnS
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Proof of contact (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: June 13 - June 15, 2015

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] Paypal
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)
You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: 35$

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Nope he deleted me from skype and won't respond
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: Please help me dispute this trade, I'm very sad :/
06-15-2015, 07:53 PM #2
Originally posted by kirby78339 View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: MaLvEvAnS
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Nope he deleted me from skype and won't respond

The accused has been notified and has 48 hours to respond.

Also, please note that I will require you show proof that the trade began onsite. Please follow the OFFSITE template found here: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Insight ; 06-15-2015 at 07:56 PM.
06-15-2015, 08:02 PM #3
I Have Already Given Him All His Accounts!!!
06-15-2015, 08:03 PM #4
Originally posted by MaLvEvAnS View Post
I Have Already Given Him All His Accounts!!!

Do you have any sort of evidence such as him confirming the accounts were fine or pictures with the account done?
06-15-2015, 08:05 PM #5
Originally posted by Insight View Post
Do you have any sort of evidence such as him confirming the accounts were fine or pictures with the account done?

Im Sorry But I Dont Take Pictures Of Each And Every Account I Do As A Recovery And I Also Delete My Skype Messages To Keep Em Clean So I Know Which Services I Still Need To Complete.
Yes, I Did Block Him Off Skype As He Kept Asking For More Money Even After I Have Done His Account And I Got Irratated As I Blocked Him Because He Kept Bugging Me.
06-15-2015, 08:46 PM #6
Im Sorry But I Dont Take Pictures Of Each And Every Account I Do As A Recovery And I Also Delete My Skype Messages To Keep Em Clean So I Know Which Services I Still Need To Complete.
Yes, I Did Block Him Off Skype As He Kept Asking For More Money Even After I Have Done His Account And I Got Irratated As I Blocked Him Because He Kept Bugging Me.

If you fail to provide evidence to support you, the dispute may fall in favour of the opposition. Please try your best to find evidence. You can unblock the user to view previous messages I believe.
06-15-2015, 08:59 PM #7
If you fail to provide evidence to support you, the dispute may fall in favour of the opposition. Please try your best to find evidence. You can unblock the user to view previous messages I believe.

Wow dude i did unblock him and theres no messages of previous transactions....
i dont have much evidence but u can ask all those people who received recoveries from me i never scammed!!
06-15-2015, 09:51 PM #8
Originally posted by kirby78339 View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: MaLvEvAnS

Please update your thread with proof that the transaction began onsite.
Also, can you show me more of the conversation please. Also, can you provide proof of the account that you sent him and that there are no services given to the account. If you could send me a screenshot of you showing him your email of the PSN and a video of you showing that it is the correct PSN email by signing in and what amount of money has been set etc. that would be great. Feel free to send this through a PM if you would not like your personal information displayed publicly
Wow dude i did unblock him and theres no messages of previous transactions....
i dont have much evidence but u can ask all those people who received recoveries from me i never scammed!!

I will wait for the thread owner to update his thread and respond with evidence to prove that the service has not been completed.
06-15-2015, 10:55 PM #9
Also, can you show me more of the conversation please. Also, can you provide proof of the account that you sent him and that there are no services given to the account. If you could send me a screenshot of you showing him your email of the PSN and a video of you showing that it is the correct PSN email by signing in and what amount of money has been set etc. that would be great. Feel free to send this through a PM if you would not like your personal information displayed publicly

I will wait for the thread owner to update his thread and respond with evidence to prove that the service has not been completed.

alright
06-15-2015, 11:58 PM #10

i sent all my proof to you on pm
i can showed u bits of the convo because the whole thing is ~19k characters and pm only supports 5k so i can put it on this thread if u want
i also sent u evidence where he agrees that the 1st acc he gave me doesnt work and after that he removes me from his skype aka scammed me.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo