06-18-2015, 03:50 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: 175AGE
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL):You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] BOUGHT

Proof of contact (Screenshots):
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: bought 5/9 banned 5/15

How did you purchase:Paypal
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)
dont have proof of payment but i do have our messages back and forth.

How much?:5$

Have you contacted the scammer? yes i have
If yes, What did they say. No reply

Other comments:
I purchased his 5$ service for GTA ps3. he did what he said he would do. But the 5$ service came with a 21 day warranty if you got banned he would refund or give a new account. well i was banned 5 days after service and i contacted him and have not gotten a response. i could care less about 5$ i just wanted a new account, but he seems to be ignoring me. and now has a NEW service for 7.50 and now offers no warranty.found here--https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/grand-theft-auto-v-services/824106-7-50-everything-service.html
i find that odd that he has time to make a new thread but no time to get back to me its been a month now.
06-18-2015, 07:35 PM #2
Originally posted by whookidd856 View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: 175AGE
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL):You must login or register to view this content.

Other comments:
I purchased his 5$ service for GTA ps3. he did what he said he would do. But the 5$ service came with a 21 day warranty if you got banned he would refund or give a new account. well i was banned 5 days after service and i contacted him and have not gotten a response. i could care less about 5$ i just wanted a new account, but he seems to be ignoring me. and now has a NEW service for 7.50 and now offers no warranty.found here--https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/grand-theft-auto-v-services/824106-7-50-everything-service.html
i find that odd that he has time to make a new thread but no time to get back to me its been a month now.

User has been contacted. He has 48 hours to respond.
06-20-2015, 07:49 PM #3

Other comments:

The user unfortunately has not been online in the past 48 hours. This dispute will extend until the 25th to give him in total a full week to respond.
06-25-2015, 10:37 PM #4

Other comments:

User has failed to respond to dispute and is clearly ignoring it judging by the fact he has been online several times since the dispute has started. For this reason, he has been banned. Your best bet is to open a dispute with PayPal. Thread closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo