06-26-2015, 01:21 AM #1
Merk
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Stunz
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.): You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 6/14/15

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible) You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: $5.00

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yup.
If yes, What did they say?:- Didnt reply then after so long said he dont do refunds.

Other comments: Ok so i contacted him on the 11th of June asking for trophies and everything was going well. He wanted $5.00 for something and said i would get extra plats for sending it and i sent it. He then ignored me. Then i contacted him and said nvm i dont need plats bro can i have my $5.00 ( i was tired of waiting) He didnt answer ( You must login or register to view this content. ) Then he answered today saying this: You must login or register to view this content. Please tell me where on his thread it says no refunds. It dont i looked. Im tired of waiting i dont need plats i did them my self i just want me $5.00 back.
Last edited by Merk ; 06-26-2015 at 07:55 PM.
06-26-2015, 08:10 PM #11
Stunz
Former Staff
Originally posted by Insight View Post
Do you have proof of Sacrificing failing to answer you after offering the plats?

Thanks for the link.

This is the entire convo - my trophy shop states no refunds, he then trys to change his mind and receive a refund after me trying to rush him so I could complete the trophies for him.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Stunz ; 06-26-2015 at 08:13 PM.
06-26-2015, 08:30 PM #12
Originally posted by Stunz View Post
This is the entire convo - my trophy shop states no refunds, he then trys to change his mind and receive a refund after me trying to rush him so I could complete the trophies for him.

Any conversations between Tuesday 16th and Saturday? Also, it appears that you have been ignoring him, any reason behind this? You should atleast say that you do not offer refunds.
Please provide the screenshots for that time frame, would be good. Thanks.
06-26-2015, 09:49 PM #13
Stunz
Former Staff
Any conversations between Tuesday 16th and Saturday? Also, it appears that you have been ignoring him, any reason behind this? You should atleast say that you do not offer refunds.
Please provide the screenshots for that time frame, would be good. Thanks.
Haven't been ignoring him, that's the whole convo, he sent me no pm's, after me pushing him to see if he wanted just the $5 worth, next message I receive from him was saying he's Disputing..

The day you asked for was these PM's:

One week after me trying to get him to tell me what he wanted he didn't reply to me until 1 week later which was this:

As I said before - My thread states that I do NOT accept refunds in any shape or form.
Last edited by Stunz ; 06-26-2015 at 09:57 PM.
06-26-2015, 09:59 PM #14
Haven't been ignoring him, that's the whole convo, he sent me no pm's, after me pushing him to see if he wanted just the $5 worth, next message I receive from him was saying he's Disputing..

I see, can you still provide a screenshot to prove that there are no messages in that time frame?

Originally posted by Sacrificing View Post

Currently the best solution from what I can see is for Stunz to redo/add more plats to your account seeing as he is willing to do this. Also, his thread does state no refunds, so I will try keep to his shop's terms for now and benefit both sides. If you and Stunz are willing to do this, please let me know.
06-26-2015, 11:29 PM #15
Stunz
Former Staff
I see, can you still provide a screenshot to prove that there are no messages in that time frame?

Currently the best solution from what I can see is for Stunz to redo/add more plats to your account seeing as he is willing to do this. Also, his thread does state no refunds, so I will try keep to his shop's terms for now and benefit both sides. If you and Stunz are willing to do this, please let me know.

I already offered to give him an extra 15 platinums for any inconvinence.
06-26-2015, 11:41 PM #16

I already offered to give him an extra 15 platinums for any inconvinence.

Stunz has offered 15 extra platinums. Is this offer acceptable to you, Sacrificing?
06-27-2015, 01:12 AM #17
Stunz
Former Staff
Stunz has offered 15 extra platinums. Is this offer acceptable to you, Sacrificing?

End of the day, this is really stupid of him opening a Dispute against me when he had changed his mind, knowing fully well I don't do refunds, as everybody knows I am extremely trustworthy.
06-27-2015, 04:36 AM #18
Merk
Space Ninja

Actually, He just edited his thread and added no refunds after i did this dispute. You can even ask vince
06-27-2015, 10:14 AM #19
Stunz
Former Staff
Actually, He just edited his thread and added no refunds after i did this dispute. You can even ask vince

You legit are an idiot.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo