06-26-2015, 01:21 AM #1
Merk
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Stunz
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.): You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 6/14/15

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible) You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: $5.00

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yup.
If yes, What did they say?:- Didnt reply then after so long said he dont do refunds.

Other comments: Ok so i contacted him on the 11th of June asking for trophies and everything was going well. He wanted $5.00 for something and said i would get extra plats for sending it and i sent it. He then ignored me. Then i contacted him and said nvm i dont need plats bro can i have my $5.00 ( i was tired of waiting) He didnt answer ( You must login or register to view this content. ) Then he answered today saying this: You must login or register to view this content. Please tell me where on his thread it says no refunds. It dont i looked. Im tired of waiting i dont need plats i did them my self i just want me $5.00 back.
Last edited by Merk ; 06-26-2015 at 07:55 PM.
06-27-2015, 12:21 PM #20
Originally posted by Stunz View Post
You legit are an idiot.

Originally posted by Sacrificing View Post
Actually, He just edited his thread and added no refunds after i did this dispute. You can even ask vince

I can confirm that he edited his thread adding no refunds. Can I ask, has Stunz given any plats at all?
Stunz, if you haven't given any plats at all, I suggest offering a refund as there is no loss to you or Sacrificing.
06-27-2015, 02:31 PM #21
Stunz
Former Staff
Originally posted by Insight View Post
I can confirm that he edited his thread adding no refunds. Can I ask, has Stunz given any plats at all?
Stunz, if you haven't given any plats at all, I suggest offering a refund as there is no loss to you or Sacrificing.

He wouldn't send me his psn details, lol.
06-27-2015, 06:43 PM #22
He wouldn't send me his psn details, lol.

Can you offer a refund? If Sacrificing has not received any plats and is not willing to send the PSN details, I must ask you to offer a refund.
06-27-2015, 07:26 PM #23
Stunz
Former Staff
Can you offer a refund? If Sacrificing has not received any plats and is not willing to send the PSN details, I must ask you to offer a refund.

Would but he knows fully well I used the $5. I told him before the Service I wouldn't do refunds, only the service he paid for.

Not sure if you've noticed but this guy has opened Disputes with a lot of users, guy is a little mind changer.. Sal

The most I will offer is $3 - as it didn't give me the full $5 because the sending charges, if he doesn't want to Accept the $3 then I can only offer the service he paid for.
Last edited by Stunz ; 06-27-2015 at 07:28 PM.
06-27-2015, 09:27 PM #24
Merk
Space Ninja

No he hasnt

Would but he knows fully well I used the $5. I told him before the Service I wouldn't do refunds, only the service he paid for.

Not sure if you've noticed but this guy has opened Disputes with a lot of users, guy is a little mind changer.. Sal

The most I will offer is $3 - as it didn't give me the full $5 because the sending charges, if he doesn't want to Accept the $3 then I can only offer the service he paid for.

No you can only offer 3 because you spent my money and are broke.I want the full $5

Also, this is my second dispute. Stop acting like its my fault
Last edited by Insight ; 06-27-2015 at 09:41 PM.
06-27-2015, 09:43 PM #25

No he hasnt

No you can only offer 3 because you spent my money and are broke.I want the full $5

Also, this is my second dispute. Stop acting like its my fault

Well this is what I've concluded. Stunz can either offer:
1) The full $5 refund
2) The plats to be done on the account

All of this to be done within a specific time frame

If Stunz cannot offer the full $5 refund, Sacrificing I must ask you to let him do the service if possible because this is what was original asked for.
06-27-2015, 09:45 PM #26
Merk
Space Ninja
Well this is what I've concluded. Stunz can either offer:
1) The full $5 refund
2) The plats to be done on the account

All of this to be done within a specific time frame

If Stunz cannot offer the full $5 refund, Sacrificing I must ask you to let him do the service if possible because this is what was original asked for.

i was thinking about buying from him but he kept begging me to lend him $5 early so he could by something. I do not need the plats all i am asking for is my $5 back
06-27-2015, 09:48 PM #27
i was thinking about buying from him but he kept begging me to lend him $5 early so he could by something. I do not need the plats all i am asking for is my $5 back

I'll see if Stunz can give us a time frame on how long it will take for him to get your $5 back.
06-27-2015, 09:48 PM #28
Merk
Space Ninja
I'll see if Stunz can give us a time frame on how long it will take for him to get your $5 back.

Ok, thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo