06-26-2015, 01:21 AM #1
Merk
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Stunz
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.): You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 6/14/15

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible) You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: $5.00

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yup.
If yes, What did they say?:- Didnt reply then after so long said he dont do refunds.

Other comments: Ok so i contacted him on the 11th of June asking for trophies and everything was going well. He wanted $5.00 for something and said i would get extra plats for sending it and i sent it. He then ignored me. Then i contacted him and said nvm i dont need plats bro can i have my $5.00 ( i was tired of waiting) He didnt answer ( You must login or register to view this content. ) Then he answered today saying this: You must login or register to view this content. Please tell me where on his thread it says no refunds. It dont i looked. Im tired of waiting i dont need plats i did them my self i just want me $5.00 back.
Last edited by Merk ; 06-26-2015 at 07:55 PM.
06-26-2015, 01:08 PM #2
Stunz
Former Staff
I told you that I would do trophies for you, I asked you if you wanted more than $5 worth, then you never answered me... I don't do refunds as I said, you opening a Dispute against me is totally retarded as I am highly trusted.. You basically sent me $5 now demanding a refund because you changed your mind, I don't do refunds, only thing you are able to get from me is the $5 worth of trophies.

Because of you making this something it didn't need to be, I will do 30 Platinum's for the $5 you sent me - I will NOT refund.
Last edited by Stunz ; 06-26-2015 at 01:21 PM.
06-26-2015, 05:09 PM #3
Merk
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Stunz View Post
I told you that I would do trophies for you, I asked you if you wanted more than $5 worth, then you never answered me... I don't do refunds as I said, you opening a Dispute against me is totally retarded as I am highly trusted.. You basically sent me $5 now demanding a refund because you changed your mind, I don't do refunds, only thing you are able to get from me is the $5 worth of trophies.

Because of you making this something it didn't need to be, I will do 30 Platinum's for the $5 you sent me - I will NOT refund.

why wont you refund? It does not say anything on your shop about that. And im not saying your not trusted. You just never answered me for a week so i did my own trophies. I am asking for a refund of my $5 that all.
Last edited by Merk ; 06-26-2015 at 05:12 PM.
06-26-2015, 07:26 PM #4
Originally posted by Sacrificing View Post
why wont you refund? It does not say anything on your shop about that. And im not saying your not trusted. You just never answered me for a week so i did my own trophies. I am asking for a refund of my $5 that all.

First of all, I need proof this was started on site. Please provide evidence for this. Proof can be thread of which you purchased from, PMs etc.
06-26-2015, 07:43 PM #5
Merk
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Insight View Post
First of all, I need proof this was started on site. Please provide evidence for this. Proof can be thread of which you purchased from, PMs etc.

I looked on his trophy thread and that when i contacted him over skype for faster reply
06-26-2015, 07:46 PM #6
I looked on his trophy thread and that when i contacted him over skype for faster reply

Can you update the original post with that thread please? Thanks.
06-26-2015, 07:49 PM #7
Merk
Space Ninja
Can you update the original post with that thread please? Thanks.

You must login or register to view this content.
06-26-2015, 07:53 PM #8

I need the thread link, and I need it updated to the original post.
06-26-2015, 07:56 PM #9
Merk
Space Ninja
I need the thread link, and I need it updated to the original post.

06-26-2015, 07:57 PM #10
Originally posted by Stunz View Post

Do you have proof of Sacrificing failing to answer you after offering the plats?

Thanks for the link.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo