06-30-2015, 04:57 AM #1
DirtyBirD
Jerry Love
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Zupah
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Proof of contact (Screenshots):

When did this happen: 6/29/15

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)
Paypal

How much?: $20

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- That the problem was on my end
We are currently resolving the issue via PM

Other comments: I recently acquired the $20 Gold Package from Zupah for GTA 5. As soon as I transferred the character, I proceeded to Edit him and and continue. To my surprise, I was hit with the infinite black "Joining GTA Online" screen. I even tried to delete the character and start from scratch with a new people and still the same result. I can't even play on-fucking-line with my main account due to this. I have researched the problem and it is all on the modder. I have spoken to some of my most "critically acclaimed" modder buddies and they will testify that this is a mistake on the service of the provider. I want him off the sponsored service list and I want him to pay me $20 via PayPal as well punitive damages(which we can discuss) caused by his bullshit. Thank you - DB You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by DirtyBirD ; 07-01-2015 at 10:13 PM.
07-02-2015, 03:32 PM #11
Originally posted by DirtyBirD View Post
I can make this quite simple, help me resolve the issue of playing on my account again. I deleted the modded character and I'm still unable to even play on a fresh new character. We can go from there. Everything will be golden if I can just play on my account, forget the modded character.

Please contact Zupah and send your account details to him so he can redo the service.

Originally posted by Zupah View Post
I said to PM me to resolve the matter ASAP so this thread can be closed.

Still waiting for DB-

Please redo the service once DirtyBirD has resent the account details. If possible, please take pictures of evidence along the way incase of any issues. Let me know when this has been sorted and DirtyBirD can confirm.
07-02-2015, 07:37 PM #12
DirtyBirD
Jerry Love
Issue Resolved
07-02-2015, 08:31 PM #13
Issue has been resolved. Dispute closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo