06-30-2015, 05:00 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Fideo Kojima
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: Buy

Proof of contact (Screenshots):
I contacted him most time on whatsapp but through the screenshots I can proof it's him.
-Proof it's him:
You must login or register to view this content.

-Proof 3 plats purchase:

-Proof 50 plats purchase:

-Asked refund without answer:

When did this happen:
-First purchace on 3rd March 2015
-Second one on 5th June 2015
-Third one on 9th June 2015

How did you purchase: Paypal,Proofs listed in order of date

How much?: I paid 43$ for first order (the 520 plats one), $3 for the second one and 21$ for the last. I don't want anymore the first two to be complited so I ask a refund of 25$ since in first order 5 plats are still missing and second and third haven't been synched.

Have you contacted the scammer?
Yes buy he's not answering me as you can see in the last screenshot.

Other comments:
Gonna explaing things in detail. First I bought from him 520 plats and he was really realy slow. Consider that I made this order on 3rd March 2015 and still 5 plats are missing (before placing the order I had 11 plats). Then I bought 3 plats for a friend on 5th June and he hasn't yest synchroniced any of them. He told me that he was busy right in those days so i asked him before placing another order if he will be able to sync 50 plats (a gift for my buddy's birthday), he told me he was so I made the last purchace. After some day, on 25th March he told me he wasn't able to sync so i asked the refund. Haven't recived the money yet and he doesn't even answering my messages on whatsapp.
Last edited by Tenkai56 ; 07-02-2015 at 02:43 PM.
06-30-2015, 05:54 PM #2
Originally posted by Tenkai56 View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: Fideo Kojima
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: Buy

Proof of contact (Screenshots):
I contacted him most time on whatsapp but through the screenshots I can proof it's him.
-Proof it's him:
When did this happen:
-First purchace on 3rd March 2015
-Second one on 5th June 2015
-Third one on 9th June 2015

How did you purchase: Paypal,Proofs listed in order of date

How much?: I paid 43$ for first order (the 520 plats one), $3 for the second one and 21$ for the last. I don't want anymore the first two to be complited so I ask a refund of 25$ since in first order 5 plats are still missing and second and third haven't been synched.

Have you contacted the scammer?
Yes buy he's not answering me as you can see in the last screenshot.

Other comments:
Gonna explaing things in detail. First I bought from him 520 plats and he was really realy slow. Consider that I made this order on 3rd March 2015 and still 5 plats are missing (before placing the order I had 11 plats). Then I bought 3 plats for a friend on 5th June and he hasn't yest synchroniced any of them. He told me that he was busy right in those days so i asked him before placing another order if he will be able to sync 50 plats (a gift for my buddy's birthday), he told me he was so I made the last purchace. After some day, on 25th March he told me he wasn't able to sync so i asked the refund. Haven't recived the money yet and he doesn't even answering my messages on whatsapp.

The user has been contacted and has 48 hours to reply. If possible can you link the thread or screenshot message that started the sale from NGU please. Add it to the original post if possible.
07-02-2015, 01:51 AM #3
Tustin
Balls of Steel
I redacted your phone screenshots due to his phone number being visible. Please block it out in each screenshot and post them again.
07-02-2015, 02:39 PM #4
UPDATE

Fideo contacted me on Whatsapp. He told me he's going to refund through Wester Union since his paypal account is blocked. I asked him to answer here on nextgenupdate and he said he can't access. Down below I'm posting screenshots of the conversation:

07-02-2015, 03:30 PM #5
UPDATE

Fideo contacted me on Whatsapp. He told me he's going to refund through Wester Union since his paypal account is blocked. I asked him to answer here on nextgenupdate and he said he can't access. Down below I'm posting screenshots of the conversation:

Seeing as he cannot access NGU, I think this dispute will continue offsite which will mostly be handled by you. I will keep track of it on here, continue to post screenshots if possible. If you need assistance I will be here to help as this started on site.
From what I can see, as long as the refund has been given then everything should be sorted, correct? Please keep me updated, thanks.
07-03-2015, 11:22 PM #6
UPDATE

Do you have an update by any chance?
07-04-2015, 02:54 AM #7
Still same thing,contacted him and again, he said he will go to wester union to make the refund but he can't go now because he's too busy. In my opinion he's wasting time....I think he won't refund
07-04-2015, 06:29 AM #8
Still same thing,contacted him and again, he said he will go to wester union to make the refund but he can't go now because he's too busy. In my opinion he's wasting time....I think he won't refund

Ask him to give you a time frame that you can agree on. For instance, he must pay back within 2-3 days otherwise there will be consequences.
I need proof that the time frame has been agreed on before I will act on his profile when he refuses to refund.
07-04-2015, 12:56 PM #9
Ok Insight! I'm gonna contact him and then obviousley I'll make screenshots.
07-06-2015, 08:57 AM #10
Here's the screenshot of the conversation we had 2 days ago. I gave him 5 days to refund telling him it's the last time. (couldn't post before because I wan't home for the weekend)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo