06-30-2015, 10:49 PM #1
Tears
Temp is my dad.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: CfwMods-
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Sell

Proof of contact (Screenshots):
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 6/28/15

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

How much?: He was supposed to pay $20

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- Nothing. I have messaged him several times and no reply.

Other comments: I dont see the point for scamming someone out of a Service Thread. Id just like to be paid or the user banned so it wont happen to anyone else.
Last edited by Tears ; 06-30-2015 at 10:51 PM. Reason: Typo in the Title.
07-04-2015, 11:57 AM #11
Tears
Temp is my dad.
Originally posted by Insight View Post
Can I have an update on this please? Thanks.

Nope. Nothing.
07-06-2015, 08:24 PM #12
CfwLobbys-
Do a barrel roll!
Hows it going there im not scamming you my friend just had a hard week for money if you want i can delete the graphic design or you can wait for a week and i will have it sent to you if not nothing i can really do very stuck my friend and i dont want to be banned off this site as im on it a very long time and this was the first time i had it hard trying to pay you sorry about all this really am just need a week.
07-06-2015, 08:45 PM #13
Originally posted by Jinsul View Post
Nope. Nothing.

Originally posted by CfwMods
Hows it going there im not scamming you my friend just had a hard week for money if you want i can delete the graphic design or you can wait for a week and i will have it sent to you if not nothing i can really do very stuck my friend and i dont want to be banned off this site as im on it a very long time and this was the first time i had it hard trying to pay you sorry about all this really am just need a week.

I can't really decipher what you are trying to say, however I think you are asking for another week? That is up to Jinsul if he is willing to accept this offer. Please let me know, Jinsul.
07-06-2015, 08:54 PM #14
CfwLobbys-
Do a barrel roll!
Yes i am as i have no money to pay him if i had it there i would give it no problem dont expect things for free.
07-06-2015, 09:13 PM #15
Yes i am as i have no money to pay him if i had it there i would give it no problem dont expect things for free.

You have until the 13th if Jinsul agrees. This will be your final warning.
07-06-2015, 09:40 PM #16
Tears
Temp is my dad.
Originally posted by Insight View Post
I can't really decipher what you are trying to say, however I think you are asking for another week? That is up to Jinsul if he is willing to accept this offer. Please let me know, Jinsul.

The least that he could do is actually reply to me on skype and keep me updated. But i wont wait any longer than sunday or monday.
07-06-2015, 09:59 PM #17
The least that he could do is actually reply to me on skype and keep me updated. But i wont wait any longer than sunday or monday.

Okay, looks like we're in some sort of agreement. You have until the 13th.
07-06-2015, 10:20 PM #18
CfwLobbys-
Do a barrel roll!
Thats grand no problem thanks very much man and i will just not online yet
07-13-2015, 03:51 PM #19

Thats grand no problem thanks very much man and i will just not online yet

Can I have an update on this please?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo