07-01-2015, 04:47 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey, I was really wanting free BO2 recovery. So I was searching around NGU, so I went to Call of Duty Classics. Went into Black Ops 2. Went into Black Ops 2 Mods, Cheats, and Services. I went into Black Ops 2 Services. And then I went in Black Ops 2 Free Services. I found this post for "▐ ► Free Call of Duty: Black Ops II Services◄▐" I contacted the person BeaTsDominion. He did not reply through private message but this time I contacted him through skype. fhackingteam. So I contacted him and I asked him if he were doing free recoveries he told me "Not anymore its $5". But he clearly stated in June 27, 2015 "Service is free for a month!!! Add on skype" and now it is July 1, 2015. When you state free for a month at the time, you are implying that it will end at July 27, 2015. But this is different, this person did not state that free service for a month is no longer happening. So this guy goes on skype chat with me, harassing me with my bio. I have pictures of the conversation. Want do I really want? To delete the post, or make him post on his thread that no more free for a month, move his thread to paid, and if he wont do that? Maybe compensate and do recoveries for free like he said. P.S. this guy should be being racist at anytime.
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Moonlight Bae ; 07-01-2015 at 04:48 PM. Reason: I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus
07-01-2015, 05:13 PM #2
BeaTsDominion
live life to its fullest
Ive asked a moderator multiple times on those forums to move my thread, but none replied and mostly just ignore me.. plus im up to my knee's doing trophy services for people at the moment so i cannot and do not have the time to do your account and + they payed me.

Im no racist, im just bored asf syncin accs

There was no point in opening a stupid dispute lmao, i didnt even scam you.
07-01-2015, 05:15 PM #3
Originally posted by GrandeFrap View Post
Hey, I was really wanting free BO2 recovery. So I was searching around NGU, so I went to Call of Duty Classics. Went into Black Ops 2. Went into Black Ops 2 Mods, Cheats, and Services. I went into Black Ops 2 Services. And then I went in Black Ops 2 Free Services. I found this post for "▐ ► Free Call of Duty: Black Ops II Services◄▐" I contacted the person BeaTsDominion. He did not reply through private message but this time I contacted him through skype. fhackingteam. So I contacted him and I asked him if he were doing free recoveries he told me "Not anymore its $5". But he clearly stated in June 27, 2015 "Service is free for a month!!! Add on skype" and now it is July 1, 2015. When you state free for a month at the time, you are implying that it will end at July 27, 2015. But this is different, this person did not state that free service for a month is no longer happening. So this guy goes on skype chat with me, harassing me with my bio. I have pictures of the conversation. Want do I really want? To delete the post, or make him post on his thread that no more free for a month, move his thread to paid, and if he wont do that? Maybe compensate and do recoveries for free like he said. P.S. this guy should be being racist at anytime.

There was no scamming involved in this, however his thread has been misleading. I request that you link me his thread through a PM and I will have it removed, aside from that I cannot do anything about it. Dispute closed.

Originally posted by BeaTsDominion View Post
Ive asked a moderator multiple times on those forums to move my thread, but none replied and mostly just ignore me.. plus im up to my knee's doing trophy services for people at the moment so i cannot and do not have the time to do your account and + they payed me.

Im no racist, im just bored asf syncin accs

There was no point in opening a stupid dispute lmao, i didnt even scam you.

There is a report button for a reason. Use it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo