07-04-2015, 11:52 AM #1
Tears
Temp is my dad.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Kilam
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Sell

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.): You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. (him saying hes going to pay more if it looks nice)
You must login or register to view this content. stating he will pay more (i didnt ask him too))
You must login or register to view this content. (him sending the 3rd payment

You must login or register to view this content. him threatening to charge back because i didnt have a design finished (he kept making me redo it because he didnt like it) and saying he will lie and remove the designs i did for him from ngu and claim i did nothing (bruh)
You must login or register to view this content. him demanding shit and claiming he spent $30 on 1 design even though he bought 1 of everything off my service (as seen in the first screenshot)
You must login or register to view this content. him telling me to refund for the designs that werent finished whenever i was able to
You must login or register to view this content. here you can see he charged back for everything. Even the designs that i already finished for him.

When did this happen: 7/4/2105

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

How much?: $29

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- Nothing

Other comments: Im most likely going to stop selling on here. Too many scammers. Id like to not have my paypal a negative fee.
07-06-2015, 03:48 PM #20
Tears
Temp is my dad.
Originally posted by Insight View Post
These insults are absolutely ridiculous and unhelpful. They do not add to the dispute, please stop. From what I can tell, the amount of money that should be refunded is the initial payment. Whether he paid you extra because he liked it is up to him, it is not part of the actual sale of the GFX. I hope you'd understand. Either way, Kilam you owe Jinsul money for what you initially requested and what Jinsul has delivered. The total cost from what I understand will be a total of $11 minus the $4 from uncompleted requests and $14 from the "extra" money.

In summary, Kilam, you must pay back the $11 for what has been done and received.

You must login or register to view this content. could he not be so fucking petty also?
07-06-2015, 08:41 PM #21
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by Insight View Post
These insults are absolutely ridiculous and unhelpful. They do not add to the dispute, please stop. From what I can tell, the amount of money that should be refunded is the initial payment. Whether he paid you extra because he liked it is up to him, it is not part of the actual sale of the GFX. I hope you'd understand. Either way, Kilam you owe Jinsul money for what you initially requested and what Jinsul has delivered. The total cost from what I understand will be a total of $11 minus the $4 from uncompleted requests and $14 from the "extra" money.

In summary, Kilam, you must pay back the $11 for what has been done and received.

I am gonna give back the $11 when I get the $29 from the PayPal dispute.
07-06-2015, 08:43 PM #22
Originally posted by Kilam View Post
I am gonna give back the $11 when I get the $29 from the PayPal dispute.

Originally posted by Jinsul View Post
You must login or register to view this content. could he not be so fucking petty also?

Okay, Kilam states that he will give $11 once the PayPal dispute has gone through. Please keep me updated.
07-07-2015, 07:38 PM #23
Kam
I just got the $29. I'll send $11 to his PayPal and This dispute will be over. What's your PayPal Jinsul?
07-07-2015, 10:22 PM #24
Kam
I am waiting for him to give me his PayPal.
07-08-2015, 04:18 AM #25
Kam
He replied with his PayPal and I sent $11. Can this dispute be closed now? Here is a picture.

07-08-2015, 02:53 PM #26
Originally posted by Jinsul View Post

He replied with his PayPal and I sent $11. Can this dispute be closed now? Here is a picture.

I need the original poster to give a response before I can close the dispute.
07-08-2015, 06:28 PM #27
Kam
Originally posted by InsightOut View Post
I need the original poster to give a response before I can close the dispute.

After I told him that I sent the payment for the second time, he got mad and said "i said i will later :| fuck off."
07-08-2015, 06:31 PM #28
Tears
Temp is my dad.

After I told him that I sent the payment for the second time, he got mad and said "i said i will later :| fuck off."

Yes you sent the payment yes i told you to fuck off yes i blocked you because you're fucking annoying. Quit talking to me please Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo