07-06-2015, 03:43 PM #1
UPTOWN
Treasure hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username:EvIL Atrocity
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL):You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade]
sell

Proof of contact (Screenshots):
it happened 9 months ago

When did this happen:
October 23, 2014

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)
i cant find the messages through skype or ngu because it happened too long ago and everything went fine until he randomly decided to open a dispute today cause he felt like doing it..

How much?:
$65

Have you contacted the scammer?:-yes
If yes, What did they say?:-
doesnt respond email

Other comments: i sold him ps3 games and he paid me through paypal..thats how everything went down...
this is what i received today from paypal. You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by UPTOWN ; 07-06-2015 at 04:05 PM.
07-06-2015, 08:47 PM #2
Originally posted by UPTOWN View Post
Accused Scammer's Username:EvIL Atrocity
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL):You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade]
sell

Proof of contact (Screenshots):
it happened 9 months ago

When did this happen:
October 23, 2014

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)
i cant find the messages through skype or ngu because it happened too long ago and everything went fine until he randomly decided to open a dispute today cause he felt like doing it..

How much?:
$65

Have you contacted the scammer?:-yes
If yes, What did they say?:-
doesnt respond email

Other comments: i sold him ps3 games and he paid me through paypal..thats how everything went down...
this is what i received today from paypal. You must login or register to view this content.

Without proof this started on site, I cannot do anything. Dispute closed. If you have proof, please PM me and I will reopen this.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo