07-07-2015, 02:00 PM #1
Joelleoj
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Dispute Solved
Accused Scammer's Username: Sacrificing
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Proof of contact (Screenshots):

When did this happen: 6/7/2015

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] PSN
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

How much?: $20

Have you contacted the scammer?:- I have tried but to no avail since last night
If yes, What did they say?:- N/A

Other comments: He has been on my account and left it untouched, I know this because I made a new account which had never played GTA, when I go on social club it says it is a game I have played it.
PROOF: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Joelleoj ; 07-08-2015 at 11:00 AM. Reason: Dispute closed
07-07-2015, 03:26 PM #2
Originally posted by Joelleoj View Post

User has been contacted and has 48 hours to reply.
07-07-2015, 03:53 PM #3
Joelleoj
I am error
Originally posted by Insight View Post
User has been contacted and has 48 hours to reply.

All I ask is my PSN code not to be sold on. He has not completed the service yet he is already trying to sell it on.
07-07-2015, 04:08 PM #4
All I ask is my PSN code not to be sold on. He has not completed the service yet he is already trying to sell it on.

This is what the dispute is for, to settle things. He will be asked to redo your service if possible. If not, then the PSN card will be unused and if it becomes used then there will be consequences etc.
07-07-2015, 04:29 PM #5
Joelleoj
I am error
This is what the dispute is for, to settle things. He will be asked to redo your service if possible. If not, then the PSN card will be unused and if it becomes used then there will be consequences etc.
He has entered both of the PSN codes, he told me he could not do a certain part of the service so said he would just take the twenty dollar code and not the ten.
07-07-2015, 04:48 PM #6
He has entered both of the PSN codes, he told me he could not do a certain part of the service so said he would just take the twenty dollar code and not the ten.

So is this sorted? What would you like us to do here? I'm not sure what you're asking, sorry.
07-07-2015, 05:23 PM #7
Joelleoj
I am error
So is this sorted? What would you like us to do here? I'm not sure what you're asking, sorry.

Sorry, I wasn't clear enough. He redeemed both codes for nothing, first he said he just gonna redeem the 20 but he also used the 10 and he didnt even complete the service, so I was scammed for $30 not $20
07-07-2015, 06:09 PM #8
Sorry, I wasn't clear enough. He redeemed both codes for nothing, first he said he just gonna redeem the 20 but he also used the 10 and he didnt even complete the service, so I was scammed for $30 not $20

I see. Then the accused must complete the full recovery or refund in some way. Thanks for clearing this up.
07-07-2015, 09:19 PM #9
Merk
Space Ninja
Accused Scammer's Username: Sacrificing
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Proof of contact (Screenshots):

When did this happen: 6/7/2015

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] PSN
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

How much?: $20

Have you contacted the scammer?:- I have tried but to no avail since last night
If yes, What did they say?:- N/A

Other comments: He has been on my account and left it untouched, I know this because I made a new account which had never played GTA, when I go on social club it says it is a game I have played it.
PROOF: You must login or register to view this content.

I see. Then the accused must complete the full recovery or refund in some way. Thanks for clearing this up.

Ok, so yes i sold the $20.00 one. I didnt touch the $10.00 one which is still redeemable for you. We talked on skype and ima do the recovery service but not the garage as i couldnt do it at the time and you said ok. Im not home yet so i will be home soon and i will finish your recovery
07-07-2015, 09:22 PM #10
Joelleoj
I am error
Originally posted by Sacrificing View Post
Ok, so yes i sold the $20.00 one. I didnt touch the $10.00 one which is still redeemable for you. We talked on skype and ima do the recovery service but not the garage as i couldnt do it at the time and you said ok. Im not home yet so i will be home soon and i will finish your recovery

I had contacted Sen and he said he would do the whole service for $20. I gave him the codes, neither worked, can you explain?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo