07-08-2015, 06:23 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Lionnn
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade]
I bought the ''Full Package'' for PS3 for GTA 5

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.): Skype username: lion.modz (Link to his service site: You must login or register to view this content. )

Proof of contact (Screenshots): I screenshot all the messages and edited put it together in one image: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: I sent payment info fourth july 2015 and he has still not done my recovery.

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

I payed him with Amazon Gift Cards, one 10 dollar and one 5 dollar = 15 dollars (See screenshot, i censored the gift card code because i'm not sure if he has redeemed it, so i censored so others could not steal it)

How much?: 15 US dollars

Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes, but he does only ''seen'' my messages, he does not answer to me
If yes, What did they say?: He does only ''seen'' my messages, he does not answer to me

Other comments: I asked him on Skype (see screenshot) that if i would buy he would do the service within 48 hours and he said yes. But now there are 4 days since purchase and i haven't got any message from him.
07-10-2015, 04:21 PM #11
Originally posted by InsightOut View Post
Need an update from OP. Please inform me soon, otherwise this dispute will be closed.

I just checked out my account, he is done so you can close the dispute.
07-10-2015, 04:51 PM #12
Issue resolved, dispute closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo