07-08-2015, 06:23 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Lionnn
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade]
I bought the ''Full Package'' for PS3 for GTA 5

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.): Skype username: lion.modz (Link to his service site: You must login or register to view this content. )

Proof of contact (Screenshots): I screenshot all the messages and edited put it together in one image: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: I sent payment info fourth july 2015 and he has still not done my recovery.

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

I payed him with Amazon Gift Cards, one 10 dollar and one 5 dollar = 15 dollars (See screenshot, i censored the gift card code because i'm not sure if he has redeemed it, so i censored so others could not steal it)

How much?: 15 US dollars

Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes, but he does only ''seen'' my messages, he does not answer to me
If yes, What did they say?: He does only ''seen'' my messages, he does not answer to me

Other comments: I asked him on Skype (see screenshot) that if i would buy he would do the service within 48 hours and he said yes. But now there are 4 days since purchase and i haven't got any message from him.
07-08-2015, 06:50 PM #2
|| Lion ||
Climbing up the ladder
I didn't even used them i'm to busy to finish with college
07-08-2015, 06:58 PM #3
But you said you would comlete it within 48 hours so can you please do my account?
07-08-2015, 07:06 PM #4
Originally posted by Lionnn View Post
I didn't even used them i'm to busy to finish with college

Originally posted by fiskibolla View Post
But you said you would comlete it within 48 hours so can you please do my account?

Lionnn can you complete the service for fiskibolla? Once done, this dispute can easily be closed. You can give us a time frame that you both can agree on if you cannot do them now. However, if you fail to do the service within that time consequences will be given.
07-08-2015, 07:13 PM #5
|| Lion ||
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by InsightOut View Post
Lionnn can you complete the service for fiskibolla? Once done, this dispute can easily be closed. You can give us a time frame that you both can agree on if you cannot do them now. However, if you fail to do the service within that time consequences will be given.

Only tommorow not today anymore.
07-08-2015, 07:26 PM #6

Okay, please keep me updated.
07-08-2015, 07:32 PM #7

Okay, tomorrow is good for me
07-09-2015, 08:40 PM #8

Can I have an update on this?
07-09-2015, 08:47 PM #9
|| Lion ||
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by InsightOut View Post
Can I have an update on this?

Completed his account.
07-10-2015, 02:59 PM #10
Completed his account.

Need an update from OP. Please inform me soon, otherwise this dispute will be closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo