07-13-2015, 08:03 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Told me he'd give me a free service. Went on my account and ruined my trophies/games. Now he's going through Skype telling me that I must pay him £15.

You must login or register to view this content.
07-13-2015, 08:55 PM #11
You did mess my trophies lmao. In that case, why offer free on here but change your mind on skype? I never threatened to destroy ur rep, it will go down casually. You threatened to get me banned; for what reason? You admitted yourself you're charging without NGU elite!
07-13-2015, 09:01 PM #12
You lieing scumbag now your changing your accusations. Just because you could not prove me messing your trophies up and the £15 your changing the subject because you know im loaded with proof. what and idiot karma will get you smh are you that desperate for mods? you're making yourself look like an idiot when you know your are clearly wrong. Why would anyone believe you when you cant even post proof for what you said I did. Surely if I threatened you on a skype chat about £15 its easy to prove? I just posted our full skype chat. Stop lieing idiot.
07-13-2015, 09:01 PM #13
I said i charge on skype when im not dealing on NGU idiot. Again, post the screenshot
07-13-2015, 09:06 PM #14
Lmao you must feel like a bitch inside knowing you have to lie this much to prove a point. do you not have friends? you seem unstable.
07-13-2015, 09:20 PM #15
My last bit of proof is.

If I apparently changed your password? Why are you saying I messed up your trophies and games? Surely if I changed your password you cant access your account.

Please stop lieing because your making yourself look an idiot. lmao you so dumb smh you deserved to be punished
07-13-2015, 09:20 PM #16
Hold on. £15? I said id send £5 after you do it as a gift. wtf! So its free on ngu until someone adds your skype? Lmfao blaint scammer. Yo I'm in london, meet me. We'll settle this
07-13-2015, 09:23 PM #17
I can see my trophies through PSNPROFILES you thick twat
07-13-2015, 09:26 PM #18
I said you threatened to ban me, not force to pay £15. You said "pay me"
07-13-2015, 09:33 PM #19
I said pay me to do your account.... Are you dumb? Are you this bored. Forget it im not replying, just grow up. You really are a sick asshole. Ive proved you wrong in every way and now that your wrong you want to meet me in London Lmao grow up. if your this desperate for mods you need to see a doctor you have nothing better to do. The moderators shall now decide ive put crazy amount of proof and deep down your regretting making this fake dispute. Lets see what moderator has to say dont bother asking me anything i have nothing else to say ive proved every point and make you look a right idiot.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo