07-13-2015, 08:03 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Told me he'd give me a free service. Went on my account and ruined my trophies/games. Now he's going through Skype telling me that I must pay him £15.

You must login or register to view this content.
07-13-2015, 08:22 PM #2
What and idiot. Your a scammer, You've been asking everyone and saying that you'll pay them £15 and sometimes you say £25, I can see this on your latest thread but at the same time he begs me for a free service. And because i said i would give him a free service and then later changed my mind. Hes making it up. You must have no friends lmao what a lie. Please post proof. i have not even logged on into your account let alone mess his things up. And unless you apologise i will put up screenshot of my skype chat of you been for mods. In fact, why dont you post proof of me messing your account up and saying anything about money and rubbish. What an idiot, you though making me look like a scammer was a smart idea. Post up proof you idiot. Karma will get you smh
07-13-2015, 08:24 PM #3
Furthermore, I have a screenshot of him threatening me saying he will reduce my rep if I dontt give him a free service. I shall post proof in 5 minuites.
07-13-2015, 08:26 PM #4
This A**hole deserves to be kicked from NGU, first he says he will pay me, then he says he cant, then he threatens me, then he lies, then he says he will only do paypal. Your a scammer looking for free services.
07-13-2015, 08:30 PM #5
I said 30 minuites but I did not even go on his account. I shall post proof. This lier has put up screenshots which dont prove im a scammer. Wheres the proof where i messed your account up and the money stuff?
07-13-2015, 08:34 PM #6
Furthermore, Im legit you can tell from my thread. I dont ever scam and dont intend to as i dont have time for it.
07-13-2015, 08:47 PM #7

Thats all the skype chat. i did not take any money from him. i did not log onto his account. In his screenshot he said he would pay a psn card. and in my screenshots he said he can do paypal which shows hes a hacker. He threatened me a lot. Now, Why dont you post proof of everything you said I did? Hopefully this teaches you a lesson to never make someone look bad for your good.

Also, why don't you post the stuff where you were fighting with me when i said I did not come to this community to argue? Exactly, You don't post the good stuff about me
07-13-2015, 08:48 PM #8
Thank you. thats all i have to say.
07-13-2015, 08:50 PM #9
I know I may not be professional however this has really winded my up. Just remembered, he accused me of messing up his trophies, if you look at my thread I dont even know how to do the trophies and stuff.
07-13-2015, 08:52 PM #10
Saying I will pay because I will. However you said id get it for free. You logged on, and changed my password. The skype chat indicates you trying to scam me, you said it yourself "I said on ngu, ngu can't do anything here." Nobody has given me or offered me a service, check my thread. I requested one.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo