07-14-2015, 12:57 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Sweetooth
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [/Sell/]

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.):
You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact (Screenshots):
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 14/07/2015

How did he purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] He didnt send payment
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

How much?: $20

Have you contacted the scammer?:- He's blocked me
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments:
So over You must login or register to view this content. I am selling PSN Accounts with a game of your choice purchased through psn cards.
Sweetooth posted on my thread You must login or register to view this content., in case he edits what he wrote heres a screenshot:

Here is the conversation on Skype:
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

After that there was no contact, I go to check if the account is still working and the account is saying the email/password is incorrect.
Since I make large amounts of accounts I use disposable emails, he took advantage of that and recovered the account, heres the email claiming the sign in id has been changed:
notice how it says 1.6 hours ago (as of posting this)

He has blocked me on Skype you can see he appears offline.

ONLY people that had knowledge of the email address of the account was me and the person interested (Sweetooth)

All I request is this user to be permanently IP banned, there is almost 0 chance of me getting the account back but hopefully that piece of scum never enters this forum again
Last edited by webstar12 ; 07-14-2015 at 01:00 AM. Reason: adding link to sales thread
07-14-2015, 05:06 PM #2
Originally posted by webstar12 View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: Sweetooth
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

Other comments:
So over You must login or register to view this content. I am selling PSN Accounts with a game of your choice purchased through psn cards.
Sweetooth posted on my thread You must login or register to view this content., in case he edits what he wrote heres a screenshot:

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

After that there was no contact, I go to check if the account is still working and the account is saying the email/password is incorrect.
Since I make large amounts of accounts I use disposable emails, he took advantage of that and recovered the account, heres the email claiming the sign in id has been changed:

ONLY people that had knowledge of the email address of the account was me and the person interested (Sweetooth)

All I request is this user to be permanently IP banned, there is almost 0 chance of me getting the account back but hopefully that piece of scum never enters this forum again

User has been contacted. He has 48 hours to respond.
07-16-2015, 03:01 PM #3
Accused Scammer's Username: Sweetooth

Other comments:

It has nearly been 48 hours and the user has not been online since, therefore he will have an extra 5 days to respond
07-16-2015, 03:25 PM #4
Originally posted by InsightOut View Post
It has nearly been 48 hours and the user has not been online since, therefore he will have an extra 5 days to respond

seems fair
07-21-2015, 03:17 PM #5
seems fair

Unfortunately the user has not been on since. I suppose he decided to ignore this situation. Sorry for your losses. The user has been banned, dispute closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo