07-15-2015, 01:03 AM #1
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username:Joren
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Bought

Proof of contact (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Today 7-14-2015

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] Paypal
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)
You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: $15.00

Have you contacted the scammer?:- YES
If yes, What did they say?:-NO RESPONSE

Other comments: Seller has a thread for selling this item. sellers thread states "LIVE CHAT" - that's not true/there is NONE. the thread states "24/7 TICKET SUPPORT" - that's not true/there is NONE. the thread also says "INSTANT DELIVERY" - obviously not true or I wouldn't be here.

Clearly if I am unable to get what I purchased then no one else is going to either and the thread should my temporarily put on hold. I don't want to cause no problems but I am tired of the BS caused by stuff like this.
Last edited by Eddie-Lucas ; 07-15-2015 at 01:21 AM. Reason: added more info
07-16-2015, 03:00 PM #11
Originally posted by Joren View Post

Originally posted by Lucas View Post

I understand your points Joren, however it is still a sale which has not gone through correctly. I need you to see if you can get Eddie-Lucas what he purchased if possible, whether that means asking your support members to do the job or you do it yourself. Either that, or I will have to ask you to offer a refund.
07-16-2015, 03:18 PM #12
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Joren View Post
All those people getting "scammed" is just BS.
The reasons why they are not getting emails is:
- They are using a retarded provider.
- They "cant access" the email to their PayPal (which is just plain stupidness)
- They forget to check spam folders etc.

Maybe if the people "getting scammed" would realize the problem lays with them, the thread would be less drama.
We gave 700+ people their License, how come they did not have any problems if we're "scammers"?
A: because those people actually use decent providers and have common sense.

you can "Claim" to have sold to 10million + People but the sad part is that everyone since I have made a purchase has NOT got the menu and a TON of people are being "Banned" for no reason. you have NO WHERE to submit a "TICKET" you have no "LIVE chat" here you being on vacation and admitting it is worse than saying something is wrong with the email providers. you left and left a "Buy NOW" option open on a website with people that are not able to get what they purchased because your gone. your fake staff here is useless and can not provide the activation key.... so how is that supporting the sales ? its not.

you can not tell the BUYER it is their fault YOUR ---- Y O U R email is blocked from them... its not the buyers fault. that 100% IS your problem you need to correct the situation not the buyer. the buyer does their part by purchasing from you after that it is 110% up to you to get the item to them.
07-16-2015, 03:20 PM #13
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by InsightOut View Post
I understand your points Joren, however it is still a sale which has not gone through correctly. I need you to see if you can get Eddie-Lucas what he purchased if possible, whether that means asking your support members to do the job or you do it yourself. Either that, or I will have to ask you to offer a refund.

Has NOT provided ANYTHING still.
07-16-2015, 03:25 PM #14
Has NOT provided ANYTHING still.

Can we just have more of a civil conversation? There is no need to blame one another. He stated that he is on holiday, which may delay him. I only just asked him to send you what you purchased or give a refund. Give him some time.
07-16-2015, 03:29 PM #15
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
I am not going to be civil with someone that wants to tell the buyer it is "their" fault HIS email is blocked.... if that's really even the case. which I am highly doubtful of.

Originally posted by InsightOut View Post
Can we just have more of a civil conversation? There is no need to blame one another. He stated that he is on holiday, which may delay him. I only just asked him to send you what you purchased or give a refund. Give him some time.

if he is on vacation the THREAD needs to be shutdown until he returns and can provide what he is selling.. so no more people are screwed out of their money.
Last edited by Eddie-Lucas ; 07-16-2015 at 03:32 PM.
07-16-2015, 04:32 PM #16
I am not going to be civil with someone that wants to tell the buyer it is "their" fault HIS email is blocked.... if that's really even the case. which I am highly doubtful of.

if he is on vacation the THREAD needs to be shutdown until he returns and can provide what he is selling.. so no more people are screwed out of their money.

Why should the thread be shut down? Like he says, he has people that are volunteering to help him. Please just wait and be patient, other people have managed to contact through his site so I don't see why you're making a huge deal. Joren has replied whilst of vacation, that atleast shows that he is not purposely ignoring you. I will give him a few days to provide what is needed, until then I will not commit any further actions.
07-16-2015, 05:19 PM #17
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
1 advertising other sites isn't allowed . 2 the site he is selling on is HERE this is where I purchased it. 3 . why am I still without what I purchased ? if he had the ability to respond clearly showing he is able to read ALL my messages. 4 your being very one sided in the situation and attacking me as if I was the person in question. I don't need to be patient. he didn't have to wait for a payment from me? why would I have to continue to wait for him to give what is bought ?

and the thread should be shutdown for OBVIOUS REASONS he is NOT PROVIDING WHAT HE IS SELLING. why should it reamin alive ??????????????????????????????

Originally posted by Insight View Post
Why should the thread be shut down? Like he says, he has people that are volunteering to help him. Please just wait and be patient, other people have managed to contact through his site so I don't see why you're making a huge deal. Joren has replied whilst of vacation, that atleast shows that he is not purposely ignoring you. I will give him a few days to provide what is needed, until then I will not commit any further actions.
Last edited by Eddie-Lucas ; 07-16-2015 at 05:22 PM.
07-16-2015, 05:22 PM #18
1 advertising other sites isn't allowed . 2 the site he is selling on is HERE this is where I purchased it. 3 . why am I still without what I purchased ? if he had the ability to respond clearly showing he is able to read ALL my messages. 4 your being very one sided in the situation and attacking me as if I was the person in question. I don't need to be patient. he didn't have to wait for a payment from me? why would I have to continue to wait for him to give what is bought ?

1) He has been verified
2) Yes, you have a valid reason to open a dispute, but there is no need to make such a huge deal out of it
3) He is on vacation, and if you didn't realise this means taking a break
4) I am not being one sided, you're just being impatient
07-16-2015, 05:25 PM #19
1. Outsider knows about my site and has approved it.
2. Technically not, but that doesn't matter.
3. As I said, I'm on Holiday + An0ny is banned on here, so please contact Trojan (look on the thread) and he'll get you in touch with An0ny, who will help you out.
4. The reason he's being "one-sided" (which he's not, trust me) is because you can not have a civilized conversation...

So, contact Trojan and he will gladly help you out.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo